test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loggin Issues (Again not surprising)

eagletalaneagletalan Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited March 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
It seems like every time they do a patch I cannot get back into the game for hours (sometimes days) after the launcher (and their web page) says they are back up. Keep getting time out errors. When will these incompetent fools get it right, I do not need this stress. I spend a lot of my limited money on their game, the least they can do is get it right, but they can't seem to do that.

And I'm not the only one who has this issue, their forums are full of people who have the same issue. It's like we do not matter to these people, just our cash. Someone should fire the whole lot of them (including, and especially, the management) and start over fresh, It can't be any worse than it is now. The whole lot of them are incompetent, I mean how do you run a game WITHOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE.?

If they had CUSTOMER SERVICE (like a phone number or online chat from their web page), I wouldn't be waiting days to get back online. It would only take minutes. That is CUSTOMER SERVICE what they have now is a YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN SERVICE without any means to resolve these issues in a timely matter.

Get it together fools.!!!:mad:
Post edited by eagletalan on

Comments

• spiritsh0ckspiritsh0ck Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I keep getting to retrieving list of characters then it times out.
  • avengerctc25avengerctc25 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I keep getting to retrieving list of characters then it times out.

I have the same problem