test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Another Hank Thread

mdwgardiner1701mdwgardiner1701 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2015 in PvP Gameplay
Welcome back, my friend.

They seem to close all the other threads before I can welcome you back. Something about insecure mods losing control methinks.

Apart from getting angry and closing down threads, why don't we reminisce about the times that were?

And there were some good ones, aye Snog, Zelda, Naz, Zan, Mini, David, Hannibal, Massacre, Jorge and all I've forgotten.

Peace out guys, you have my lightsaber.
Inner Circle / Special Circumstances
Gardiner, Suval, Thran
Korvak, Raketh, Xedar, Zidow
Decis, Vesok
Post edited by mdwgardiner1701 on

Comments

• ilhanskilhansk Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    lol, not sure what to think about such thread titles.... anyhow welcome back my friend.

We reminisce on teamspeak a bit, in the forum there may be the danger of angry and bitter people starting flamewars....

....but on principle, positive reminiscence may light up the mood in the forum as well. I am certain that after all, most of us experienced more good times and fun and started great friendships, and that bad times and unfun were more like exceptions from the rule. So yeah, thats something that should be celebrated...
    Visit the Inner Circle YouTube Channel to watch some STO pew pew PVP action!

• mikehunt2013mikehunt2013 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    More like another intrafleet ego fist pumping Panda thread minus the Pandas. That's the only reason to bring these non pvp threads to the forums. Bump your egos so non inner circle folks can see it. Same thing Pandas did for years.
  • mdwgardiner1701mdwgardiner1701 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    On principle.

My best times in pvp in sto were with skyrim, an underated player. More than that a great team player.
    Gardiner, Suval, Thran
    Decis, Vesok
    edited March 2015
    On principle.

My best times in pvp in sto were with skyrim, an underated player. More than that a great team player.

Point proven :P
  • skyrim788skyrim788 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    On principle.

Shot mark, thanks. Good times..like no win..in a shuttle before the devs put it in the game :D
    edited March 2015
    No I think you misunderstand, or you have your own agenda.

Really, if you're still looking at this post and "the pandas did it", sigh.
    Gardiner, Suval, Thran
    Decis, Vesok
    edited March 2015
    You see what I mean?

People that are angry and bitter enough to set up forum alt accounts just to slander other folks. You got good intentions Mark, but some just can't help themselves and will try to stirr stuff up.

To all the brave warriors from TRH, TSI, Pandas, Inner Circle, Critz, La Familia, Vipers, Elysion, Alpha Zero and all the other countless PvP fleets, it was an honour to fly with you and against you...

And who knows, maybe PvP will bounce back again. ;)

edited March 2015
    No I think you misunderstand, or you have your own agenda.

Really, if you're still looking at this post and "the pandas did it", sigh.

No your agenda is clear this can be done on ts3 or even opvp. You are doing it here only to feed each others egos plain and simple.
    edited March 2015
    ilhansk wrote: »
    You see what I mean?

People that are angry enough to set up forum alt accounts just to slander other folks. You got good intentions Mark, but some just can't help themselves and will try to stirr stuff up.

To all the brave warriors from TRH, TSI, Pandas, Inner Circle, Critz, La Familia, Vipers, Elysion, Alpha Zero and all the other countless PvP fleets, it was an honour to fly with you and against you...

Not angry at all my child. Just calling out your need for the ego feeding in public. Anyone with a modest hint of brain can see that's what these threads are all about. In any case this non pvp thread will be closed when one of the mods wakes up.
    edited March 2015
    No your agenda is clear this can be done on ts3 or even opvp. You are doing it here only to feed each others egos plain and simple.

Ever think, that they are unable to us ts3 or are busy doing something else...they make forums to post things..be it patch notes or general conversation

Forum:
    noun
    1. A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
    "we hope these pages act as a forum for debate"
    synonyms: meeting, assembly, gathering, conference, seminar, convention, colloquy, convocation, congress, rally, council, symposium, conclave, congregation, synod, diet; caucus; informal get-together; rare colloquium. <
    from google

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum take a look. Think before you speak
    edited March 2015
    Good feelings to all, my old pvp friends, pve friends. You too mikehunt, I send nothing but friendship. But you were certainly right hank.
    Gardiner, Suval, Thran
    Decis, Vesok
    edited March 2015
    skyrim788 wrote: »
    Ever think, that they are unable to us ts3 or are busy doing something else...they make forums to post things..be it patch notes or general conversation

Forum:
    noun
    1. A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
    "we hope these pages act as a forum for debate"
    synonyms: meeting, assembly, gathering, conference, seminar, convention, colloquy, convocation, congress, rally, council, symposium, conclave, congregation, synod, diet; caucus; informal get-together; rare colloquium. <
    from google

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum take a look. Think before you speak

I think of many things son. And again these threads serve no real purpose except to fist pump intrafleet ego period. Mods will shut it down. Nice cover though attempting to cover with a rebuttal by copy and pasting a definition from on online dictionary. What won't you kids resort too too stay on your high horse. Sigh
    edited March 2015
    Good feelings to all, my old pvp friends, pve friends. You too mikehunt, I send nothing but friendship. But you were certainly right hank.

This coming from people that don't even play this game anymore? Don't try the sympathy card either. It won't change what this thread in actuality is. Nothing can change that.
    edited March 2015
    I think of many things son. And again these threads serve no real purpose except to fist pump intrafleet ego period. Mods will shut it down. Nice cover though attempting to cover with a rebuttal by copy and pasting a definition from on online dictionary. What won't you kids resort too too stay on your high horse. Sigh

Well, its firstly not a high horse its a donkey lol, In your opinion these may not serve a purpose..
    be it a fist pump..or anything else..its still a converstation. So..there's no hidden agenda, or anything..as the previous statements have said..it is a welcome back..

maybe you should read those dictionary's. Hence why i posted the link.
    edited March 2015
    so angry mike.

Have you heard of the Korean girl group called crayon pop?

I think it would help you.

Here's there latest song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VdD0n4D7Q0

Are you feeling a little better now? Give it a min or two.
    Gardiner, Suval, Thran
    Decis, Vesok
    edited March 2015
    so angry mike.

Have you heard of the Korean girl group called crayon pop?

I think it would help you.

Here's there latest song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VdD0n4D7Q0

Are you feeling a little better now? Give it a min or two.

Nah you guys are so desperate for attention and ego stroking you come back to post in a game's forums that you don't even play anymore. LOL pathetic.
    edited March 2015

Same to you mark, Hank, Snog and all the others, Without getting further involved in this.. I am signing off.

Live Long, and prosper.
  • usshannibalusshannibal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    true words mark :)

The original folks of the pvp community have made this game to the most exciting one I have ever played of which gripping but civilized competition emerged, great friendships between individuals and friendly relationships between fleets have been established.

In regards to the social aspects I can also recall more positive than negative experiences which I have gained with the majority of fellow players over the years.
    Most of us remained in STO because of their pvp comrades, so did I.
    PvPing in DR has turned into a dealbreaker for me since it has been filled with more and more boredom because people we have known kept quitting added up with the intense grinding in order to maintain competitiveness.

Taking the technical aspect into consideration the game could only be rated below average due to the obsolete game engine causing stuttering and laggy gameplay, no balancing, flawed matchmaking, plenty of bugs and glitches etc.

The only good reason to ever get into it again would be a return of many of great players and personalities like Damian, Bieber, Snog, Shift, Jorge, yoda u guys, fleeties and all the other familiar players and fleets we recognize and appreciate :). (Naming all of them would end up in a massive list of names lol)

@Mikey a small hint for you: Why dont you color your font in green straight away so that all of us can perceive your embitterment and jealousy more clearly? :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-=Hannibal - Inner Circle PvP-Department=-
    Hannibal's YouTube PvP-channel (under construction)
    More Inner Circle PvP-Action worth watching from: Hank, Mira Theng and Zimbilimbim
  • reverseandereverseande Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hank threads are against ToS.
    edited March 2015
    true words mark :)

The original folks of the pvp community have made this game to the most exciting one I have ever played of which gripping but civilized competition emerged, great friendships between individuals and friendly relationships between fleets have been established.

In regards to the social aspects I can also recall more positive than negative experiences which I have gained with the majority of fellow players over the years.
    Most of us remained in STO because of their pvp comrades, so did I.
    PvPing in DR has turned into a dealbreaker for me since it has been filled with more and more boredom because people we have known kept quitting added up with the intense grinding in order to maintain competitiveness.

Taking the technical aspect into consideration the game could only be rated below average due to the obsolete game engine causing stuttering and laggy gameplay, no balancing, flawed matchmaking, plenty of bugs and glitches etc.

The only good reason to ever get into it again would be a return of many of great players and personalities like Damian, Bieber, Snog, Shift, Jorge, yoda u guys, fleeties and all the other familiar players and fleets we recognize and appreciate :). (Naming all of them would end up in a massive list of names lol)

@Mikey a small hint for you: Why dont you color your font in green straight away so that all of us can perceive your embitterment and jealousy more clearly? :P

True words from a great guy. Hit me up for ED, if that's where you're at. In the meantime I'm liking SW starfighter and pvp.
    Gardiner, Suval, Thran
    Decis, Vesok
    edited March 2015
    True words from a great guy. Hit me up for ED, if that's where you're at. In the meantime I'm liking SW starfighter and pvp.

That's cool. I hope that you are having fun playing these games atm. Yea ED is the place where you can hit me up anytime m8 ;) I'd gladly welcome you and all your friends with open arms over there if you want to give it a go.

Hank, Snog and Damian may join the group too although they still seem to hesitate...

My personal dream is to see all of you being reassembled in one game as it was meant to be :D

May the dream come true one day.

Peace mark.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

More Inner Circle PvP-Action worth watching from: Hank, Mira Theng and Zimbilimbim
  • mralphastikemralphastike Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'll hit ED up when it hits steam, until then no dice...lol already got enough clients!

Nice to see everyone still chatting on here and im no IC guy :) (Parker...got banned like reverse edna xD) and have no Ego to boost either, we all know im awesome...

GTAV and SC await!
    edited March 2015
    We'd love you to hang out with us in ED ;)

• skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    We'd love you to hang out with us in ED ;)
    ...so we can stab you in the back, destroy your ship and steal your cargo.

fixed quote :x
  • grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited March 2015
    skurf wrote: »
    ...so we can stab you in the back, destroy your ship and steal your cargo.

You also welcome. You can start in the open world.. np.. we push you a bit. ;)

btw. If the Ship is destroyed .. how can you steal the Cargo ?

Anyway.. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • realmarajaderealmarajade Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You see what I mean?

People that are angry and bitter enough to set up forum alt accounts just to slander other folks. You got good intentions Mark, but some just can't help themselves and will try to stirr stuff up.
    Don't feed the troll ;)
    An honour it was indeed:)
    At least most certainly not for my guys ((former) Alpha-Zero - got kicked due to some ********, long story ... could tell you if we meet on ts at some time) and me. Sold all our stuff due to hilarious lvl 60 grinding. Nothing, no resources, no energy, hell, even no passion left for this game. Just a bunch of lvl 50 toons, unfortunately. But yeah, it was loads of fun. In the meantime I'm going to tweak my FdL ;)
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Faeht
    Scryer
    Scryer
    Geneva

Some Pilot boat....
    edited March 2015
    skurf wrote: »
    fixed quote :x

lel, minimax and co. seem to be even more encouraged in doing that :P

#livelongforumaltaccountspam
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2015
    lel, minimax and co. seem to be even more encouraged in doing that :P

#livelongforumaltaccountspam

Former sto pvpers seek attention on forums despite having quit the game and sworn it off. You guys should start a dating site for each other.
  • zenithnaderzenithnader Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Former sto pvpers seek attention on forums despite having quit the game and sworn it off. You guys should start a dating site for each other.

Sounds like someone suffered some traumatic butt-hurt in the queues.

Shouting out on the forums might be just about the best way to reconnect with lost friends after pressing uninstall! I speak for myself when I know I've lost some valued contacts when a lot of the community decided the grind wasn't worth it.

Speaking of which, Gardiner, what's your steam ID? Or, send me a PM in forum.

Regards to old friends and civilised adversaries - looking at the ever increasing power creep the day of pressing uninstall looms closer. Even my basic need to to zip around in internet starships might just die off soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zenith Nader - R.R.W. Nader4President - Tactical Rom KDF
    Hei Qin - I.K.S. Apex Revenant -Tactical KDF
This discussion has been closed.