test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Zen Purchasing errors!

organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
Ahm.. Smirk, I can't buy Zen anymore.

Neither with Paypal, nor with Paysafecards. As soon as I choose all options and click on "purchase" I get transfered back to the main Zen window with an error message

Error: Order is not correctly generated. Unable to continue.

Can you take a look? I dont think it's the new security system.

Tried it on my pc and the ipad with different browsers.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    midniteliquidmidniteliquid Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yeah, I had the same issue when trying to use PayPal earlier this morning.

Thought it was simply a problem with PayPal, so I used my Credit Card to order. It got declined the first time. Thought I might have made a mistake somewhere along the way in entering my information, so I made-up a second order using the same card and it was declined again. Now, I checked my card and it shows two pending transactions from PERFECTWORLD/ARC, but I have no ZEN to show for the transactions.

SOOOO FRUSTRATING! I just came back to STO, after being away from it for a while, really excited to play the new content and buy a new T6 ship. Nope. They won't let me. :(:(
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Update:

Paysafecard worked now, Paypal still has the issue.
  • Options
    pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Thanks for the reports Manfred.

Sorry to hear that the service is stalling out.

I have sent this on to the team to investigate. Hopefully they can get this addressed ASAP.

~Smirk
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Thanks for the reports Manfred.

Sorry to hear that the service is stalling out.

I have sent this on to the team to investigate. Hopefully they can get this addressed ASAP.

~Smirk

No problem at all.

Just wondered that two different payment methods had/have the same issue.
    Paysafecard worked some time (1-2 hours) later again without problems.

Thanks for the check.
  • Options
    jordaiusjordaius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Similar issue, both paypal and direct use of credit card is not working. Paypal will go through, but be refunded after a couple minutes. Using my credit card just gives me an error. I have just successfully used both on a different website, so it seems the problem is with STO. Sent an email to customer service. Hopefully I hear back before the R&D promo is over...
  • Options
    kaloriaa4kaloriaa4 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hello please fix this bug I want buy a ship all I wanted was 3000 Zen for it when I tried to buy I get a cardnumber error message when I go to purchase. Then I wait a week and the money get refunded back to my bank account with no zen.

And I'm not sure how to submit a ticket to customer support about this issue all i get is runarounds that go no where.