test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Okay... so where's my Zen?

drakomagidrakomagi Member Posts: 124 Arc User
I tried purchasing some Zen today, and for some reason, it still says its processing. Didn't take this long the last time?

Also, I've noticed that the sites seems a little more sluggish today. Could these be linked?
Post edited by drakomagi on

Comments

• Options
    lordagamemnonb5lordagamemnonb5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Same problem here. Everything went through and my accound has the purchase as "pending."

Been like this since late afternoon. In the few Zen purchases I've had, I've yet to conduct one that wasn't fouled up by Cryptic in some way. This is highly annoying.
    How the Devs see Star Trek, apparently:
    Star Trek: The Original Grind
    Star Trek: The Next Grind
    Star Trek: Deep Space Grind
    Star Trek: Voyage to the Grind
  • Options
    rheeparkrheepark Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Same boat, bank showing money out, game showing no zen in.
  • Options
    xardriaxardria Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Same happening here. Used a direct credit card payment and it says "Processing." It's always been instant before. :mad:
  • Options
    matunus1matunus1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Same here money left bank but no zen
  • Options
    saihung423saihung423 Member Posts: 548 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Aye, did $10. And like an impatient fool, I did another because I didn't see it in my zen balance in game.

I put in a support ticket with ARC.

Is that the way to go?

If anyone has resolution to this, please update us.

The whole purchase history for me is kind of screwy too. Nothing is the right date in ARC as the actual day I purchased it.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I can't even do that. The website is down for me.

saihung423 wrote: »
    Aye, did $10. And like an impatient fool, I did another because I didn't see it in my zen balance in game.

I put in a support ticket with ARC.

Is that the way to go?

If anyone has resolution to this, please update us.

The whole purchase history for me is kind of screwy too. Nothing is the right date in ARC as the actual day I purchased it.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    xardria wrote: »
    I can't even do that. The website is down for me.

Really?

Everything is going slower than usual for me, but I am actually on the support page now.

This one: https://support.arcgames.com/app/games/detail/p/90/c/386

I stopped trying to do anything through ARC since it was consistently not loading pages.

I hate to do it, but I think I'll have to contest it if it isn't in my game account by tomorrow after work.

I HATE contesting charges for reasons such as this...but...not much choice if the purchased product isn't materializing.
  • Options
    kermanikermani Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I bought some today and it did show up I am worried mine might be "pioson locked."
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I tried a PayPal charge of $10 as a test and it went through - the Zen was available to my character. Then I did a $50 charge and it also went through. The direct credit card processing (an additional $50) is what's still listed as "Processing" so obviously something is wrong there. Like you, I hate sending a chargeback on my card but that may be the only solution. Makes you wonder who actually has those funds right now.

Really?

Everything is going slower than usual for me, but I am actually on the support page now.

This one: https://support.arcgames.com/app/games/detail/p/90/c/386

I stopped trying to do anything through ARC since it was consistently not loading pages.

I hate to do it, but I think I'll have to contest it if it isn't in my game account by tomorrow after work.

I HATE contesting charges for reasons such as this...but...not much choice if the purchased product isn't materializing.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I checked my bank account history, back to the last time I bought Zen, and it is showing the recipient the same this time as then.

Just odd about the Paypal. I've never had anything come up like this prior.

I had to "activate" my account today too which I've never had to do. They sent me a code I had to put into ARC to "activate" it.

A LONG TRIBBLE code that gave my carpal tunnel carpal tunnel.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I've never had a problem like this either. I'm also getting error messages when trying to submit a ticket. I wonder if there might be lots of other people having the same issue.

Never heard of having to re-activate an account - that sounds scary. I wonder if there have been security issues? I wonder if some thief has my credit card number? These are not good questions to have to ask just to play a game! :rolleyes:

I checked my bank account history, back to the last time I bought Zen, and it is showing the recipient the same this time as then.

Just odd about the Paypal. I've never had anything come up like this prior.

I had to "activate" my account today too which I've never had to do. They sent me a code I had to put into ARC to "activate" it.

A LONG TRIBBLE code that gave my carpal tunnel carpal tunnel.
  • Options
    matunus1matunus1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    OK its day 2 and still no zen sent in a ticket and got the because of the high traffic we havent got to you yet email .
  • Options
    sohtohsohtoh Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    In regards to the Zen purchases made through Paypal: Was the purchase made with a bank account or a debit card?

A few months ago, I had made a purchase (non-STO) through Paypal using my bank account. There was enough funds in my bank account to cover the purchase and my bank had shown that the funds were sent to Paypal. Paypal, however, listed the purchase as "Processing." I found out that if you use a bank account for a purchase with Paypal, they treat it differently than they had in the past. The way they process the funds from a bank account comes up as an EFT, which according to their policy can take 5-7 days of processing time. It doesn't matter if they receive the funds from the bank right away, there is still a processing time.

The reason for this, is so the floating funds generate interest for them.
    "I'm not big on telepaths myself. I'm not big on guns either. But if everyone else has them, I want to make sure I can get my hands on the biggest one I can."
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I've had a response from CS, can't divulge who (I believe that is against the rules).

But a congenial response that indicated it was because my bank was "still processing" the charge. Which, as a business owner, I can fully appreciate.

Curiously, I have never had this issue prior to this. Even though most of my online purchasing takes at least 24 hours to process completely.

But there is my response in a nutshell from billing CS. They've asked that I give it a full 24 hours and report back to them.

I'm a patient toad. So I will check it again around 8PM and see what's what.

Hope this helps for those who have not had a response as of yet.
  • Options
    tiberiusdangertiberiusdanger Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Every time I try to purchase it just says some kind of problem with the card number field. Checked with the bank, more than enough room on the card. I want to give you my money....
  • Options
    azpatraoazpatrao Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm just getting the "cardnumberFld" error...
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I have had resolution to my issue.

I have questions as well, but at the least my issue has resolved.

CS was communicative and I believe they did all they could to help with the issue.

Apparently my bank didn't process the purchase immediately which is why I didn't see the zen immediately.

However, this begs the question, why was it processed differently in the past. I have purchased zen prior to this and had it credited immediately.

I buy a coffee every morning from D&D and it takes just as long to process that $2.49 and yet I walk out of the store with my coffee in hand. I don't have to come back 3 days later to get that cup of coffee.

So what is the difference between now and one month ago?

While I appreciate all CS has done for me and this issue, I don't foresee myself purchasing zen with the prospect of waiting a week to see it in game.

The old buyers mantra. I want what I want when I want it.

If I am clicking "Purchase zen", it is for a desire in game that I have at that moment. Not next week.

Just saying....this is how I think as a customer...and I believe more than just I would think this way as well.

Again, CS was phenomenal. Polite, complimentary, and extremely helpful.
  • Options
    rc5150420rc5150420 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    payed for $20 worth of zen with a perfect payment history for at least 8months to a year called bank $20 has been taken out of my account for zen so Where is my zen I would like it before the current prmo is over seeing how that's why I spent the money instead of waiting used the same card same account and through the arc zen store portal as usual so what is up with my zen
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    and I like anyone in the real world consider taking my money with nothing to show for it stealing
    :eek::eek:
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    here it is 3 days later and now it says transaction declined I dont see how the transaction got declined the money was taken out at the time of the transaction so I ask again where is my money or my zen
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    well they took care of the problem but I still miss out on the sale, oh well they still did a good job and got back to me and took care of it
  • Options
    kaloriaa4kaloriaa4 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm having this bug I wanted to buy 3000 zen for 30 bucks and it shows it is pending. I wanted to buy a T6 ship.