test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Boldly they Rode bug

maracroftmaracroft Member Posts: 201 Arc User
edited March 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I would like to report a bug in the mission "Boldly They Rode." When you are checking the readings to manually reroute external sensors, sometimes the graphic does not show up that indicates where to set that setting. If you close out the panel and reopen it again it usually gives you the graphic. This also can occur when you are back at the panel and inputting the information.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    tucana66tucana66 Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    maracroft wrote: »
    I would like to report a bug in the mission "Boldly They Rode." When you are checking the readings to manually reroute external sensors, sometimes the graphic does not show up that indicates where to set that setting. If you close out the panel and reopen it again it usually gives you the graphic. This also can occur when you are back at the panel and inputting the information.
    As of today, March 6, 2015, this same bug still exists. I have tried this mission twice today; at the "Override Weapon Targeting" panel on DS9's outer hull, once the control panel alignment is set, NO "Override" button (e.g. finish button) appears. Mission progress is halted as a result.

Screencap: http://imgur.com/UmFDyNj

It's unfortunate. There's no way to finish this mission, which means one of my toons cannot complete his "Cardassian Struggle" mission arc.

Put simply, "Boldly They Rode" has a showstopper bug.

Cryptic: PLEASE log this bug and fix! Thank you.

EDIT: This can be completed if the player rejumbles the sequence again (many times, mind you) despite getting it correct the first time. This is STILL a bug which needs to be logged/fixed.