There aren't any.
  • Options
    eltatuseltatus Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited January 2015

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    to revamp it, because we love those apparently.

wouldn't it be funny if that was an actual spoiler, and that was the next thing they are gonna do? might feel pretty silly freaking out at smirk over nothing, then.

its not like pvp can be revamped at this point though, there's no way they are willing to do it to the level it would take to make it playable. well, unless they used my leveless gear idea, that would be a start.
  • Options
    notrealednanotrealedna Member Posts: 1,028
    edited January 2015
    to revamp it, because we love those apparently.

wouldn't it be funny if that was an actual spoiler, and that was the next thing they are gonna do? might feel pretty silly freaking out at smirk over nothing, then.

its not like pvp can be revamped at this point though, there's no way they are willing to do it to the level it would take to make it playable. well, unless they used my leveless gear idea, that would be a start.

They can't revamp it because :

1. They don't know how pvp worked and why it was fun (the curent state of the game shows that).
    2.PvP is beyond repair now.
  • Options
    drunkadmiraldrunkadmiral Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    4 months ago i quitted sto, i would like to come back to sto to pvp with/vs my old friends, but i not, because off all power creep. Cryptic must understand that all new op stuff they release are stopping players to return to sto.
  • Options
    docducksdocducks Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    4 months ago i quitted sto, i would like to come back to sto to pvp with/vs my old friends, but i not, because off all power creep. Cryptic must understand that all new op stuff they release are stopping players to return to sto.

Yeah, I like Star Trek, I want to enjoy this game but, well.. it's hard to do so.
  • Options
    heckgoblinheckgoblin Member Posts: 685
    edited January 2015
    My PVP goals are simple. Enter Kerrat, cause the Klinks to quit. Thus far I have been spectacularly successful.

Want another helping of shield ignoring, hull-crushing, radioactive viral torps? Come and get them, alien filth.
    I AM WAR.
  • Options
    penclrtistpenclrtist Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    If you want space PvP there are games such as Elite: dangerous that are much better suited for it. I suggest you spend your money there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    notrealednanotrealedna Member Posts: 1,028
    edited January 2015
    heckgoblin wrote: »
    My PVP goals are simple. Enter Kerrat, cause the Klinks to quit. Thus far I have been spectacularly successful.

Want another helping of shield ignoring, hull-crushing, radioactive viral torps? Come and get them, alien filth.

they fixed that SNR trait.It was brilliant....insta kick everyone in Kerrat lol
  • Options
    jacknm1jacknm1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    When ever cryptic get asked about PvP they look at each other and 1 bravely turns around and says....."What the **** is PvP?...any way in other news but we got some great looking pets coming up! such as your very own pet....errr....Dragon!...errr...with Borg implants.....and a unicorn horn! coming soon to a lobi store near you"....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lag Industries Executive - Fleet Project Management
    PvP Boot Camp Coach
    STO - Will PvP For Food - Official OPVP Channel <-Click Me
    /channel_join OrganizedPvP
  • Options
    inexplicabletiminexplicabletim Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    docducks wrote: »
    What is, if any, your plans regarding PVP in Star Trek Online? :confused:

Someone from Cryptic/PWE please respond to this question. Is there any plans for pvp?

Yes or No? It's so hard to write a word?
  • Options
    wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Someone from Cryptic/PWE please respond to this question. Is there any plans for pvp?

to raise their attention u do not post in the pvp forums.

but if u post elsewhere, the only attention u'll get is that the thread will be moved to pvp forum.

welcome to the chill out area of the forums lmao, we're almost dev-free. only mods got the armor to hold the line here (and all the op-mod-stuff) :D... everyone above comes here to troll or giggle when there's some meantime :mad:...
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,103 Arc User
    edited January 2015

This.

Yes or No?!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    staq16staq16 Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    heckgoblin wrote: »

And people wonder why PVP died...
  • Options
    dgdolphdgdolph Member Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Yes, there are plans! And so far, they have been very successful. ;)
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    edalgo wrote: »
    They will only revamp it when they figure out how to add Dil sinks and time gates to PvP.

If that were the case, they would have revamped PvP shortly after the F2P conversion.

Cause, you know, nothing that's been added is required for PvE...so obviously it was added for PvP, right? All those Dil sinks, all the Lock Boxes, all the time gates, all the powercreep, everything that's wrong about this game is because of PvP. :P
  • Options
    inexplicabletiminexplicabletim Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Cryptic / PWE, what is, if any, your plans regarding PVP in Star Trek Online?
  • Options
    drunkadmiraldrunkadmiral Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I see no response, probably devs have not seen thread, so I'll repeat op question: Cryptic, What is, if any, your plans regarding PVP?
  • Options
    mrsednamrsedna Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I see no response, probably devs have not seen thread, so I'll repeat op question: Cryptic, What is, if any, your plans regarding PVP?

There are no plans for pvp.There are plans for more sales and new old t6 ships scams because player spending is not meeting their projections .

P.S. They banned pretty much all vet pvp players.
  • Options
    mrskhan1mrskhan1 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    mrsedna wrote: »
    There are no plans for pvp.There are plans for more sales and new old t6 ships scams because player spending is not meeting their projections .

^this. It's a sport.
  • Options
    sharxtremesharxtreme Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited March 2015

If you consider yourself and riccardo "pretty much all vet players" ROFL.
    Edna you need to chillax, you started attacking people you played with for years in OPvP.
  • Options
    mrsednamrsedna Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    sharxtreme wrote: »
    Edna you need to chillax, you started attacking people you played with for years in OPvP.

Check again how many got banned.Go ask in opvp ,i wont list them here .I haven't played with anyone for years that curently plays.Those left in game are just fanboys and scammers ...I do NOT spend my free time with creatures like that.All cool people left ...whats left in game are Geko lookalikes.
  • Options
    mrskhan1mrskhan1 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    sharxtreme wrote: »

The ego parabola exists for every value of x!
  • Options
    sharxtremesharxtreme Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Check again how many got banned.Go ask in opvp ,i wont list them here .I haven't played with anyone for years that curently plays.Those left in game are just fanboys and scammers ...I do NOT spend my free time with creatures like that.All cool people left ...whats left in game are Geko lookalikes.
    But you do spend time with logging in STO and forums every day to tell people how much you hate them for playing the game, how stupid they are or to troll people on Vulcan/ESD, and now you call them fanboys and scammers, how pathetic.

I fkn defended you yesterday in PMs when people asked wtf is wrong with you and on OPvP thinking you are momentarily raging when you called people stupid for buying JHSS and playing the game, when you yourself have bought everything in game and you are online every day.
    You seriously need to get away from this little psycho-crusade of yours, it hurts your thinking.
    Your social interaction became very anti-social, you are now in the phase where anyone that stands against what you say is qualified as stupid.

Take a break.
    It's a game, not a life.

Calling yourself martyrs on forums of a video-game just shows that you need to step back for a second.