test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Livestream prizes pending?

shadowmudkipzshadowmudkipz Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Last livestream I won something as I looked in Chat. lI don't know what because the video on my side seemed to glitch out and I wasn't able to restore it. A hour or so later I got the message from smirk about what my handle was, I sent it to him (it's @shadowmudkipz) and I still haven't gotten it 4 days later in the I game mail. Now this is my first time winning something from a livestream and I'm just wondering about how long it takes to receive the prize.
Exploration needs to return!
Post edited by shadowmudkipz on

Comments

• raventomoeraventomoe Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I remember you won something. It takes a little bit. Remember they had a weekend after that stream and yesterday is their meetings and conferences day so probably in the next two days.

I also won something in a stream and it took like 4 or 5 days for Smirk to get in game and mail the prizes off to the winners. He's a very busy Smirk!
    "The Multiverse, the ultimate frontier..."
    Thus begins...Lyrical Trek
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Also, as dumb as this sounds, make sure your in game mail is not set to being blocked!
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    edited February 2015
  • krisrobertskrisroberts Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Was this last night? If so was there any codes for arc for free stuff as I missed it lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • needsofsomeneedsofsome Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This reminded me.

In a stream before christmas where they were showing off the sheshar I won something for a klingon character, think it was boff(s), but as yet have still not had any twitch mail about it.

The twitch streams are pretty laggy due to no quality options so I could well have missed some important info but I'm pretty sure there was meant to be a twitch mail to respond to.
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Did you check the spam folder twitch has?

Their mail system is a bit clunky and mails will often go there even if they are streamers doing the sending. Top of the page under Other!
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    edited February 2015