test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

50M Energy Credits Giveaway

hrci2907hrci2907 Member Posts: 648 Media Corps
Hey guys today is a 1 year anniversary of my Youtube channel where i mostly upload Star Trek Online content.
As most of my subscribers and people who are watching my videos are STO players, there is no better occasion then this one for a giveaway.

I will be giving away 50m energy credits.

On instructions how to enter this giveaway check out the video.
Good luck everyone! :)

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KatU7Mxha4k&feature=youtu.be
"This is your ultimate STO Youtube channel!"
https://youtube.com/user/MyBalkanGaming
Post edited by hrci2907 on

Comments

• Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Entered Congrats on the one year anniversary! Keep up the great job.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • Options
    generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited February 2015
    Congrats on your one year anniversary, hope for the best, and another amazing year of sto reviews...

@comrademoco

Posted this same message on YouTube...
  • Options
    prierinprierin Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Subscribed, shared and added.... fingers now sufficiently crossed LOL

And thanks oin adnvance. Win or lose, it's always nice to see players doing something positive for others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will forever be missed and never forgotten.
  • Options
    synthiasuicidesynthiasuicide Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Well I tried, won't let me reply on youtube. lol

@synthiasuicide

Good reviews. watched a few of them over the last year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Entered Congrats on the one year anniversary! Keep up the great job.

Thanks! Good luck!
  • Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Always been a fan and, really a giveaway isn't IMO necessary but, is always appreciated none the less!

I enjoy watching the videos either way, they are informative and, actually entertaining to watch so, keep them coming!

Either way, I have subscribed and, will be anticipating 2yrs coming soon!

@Shadowwraith77
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    blitzy4blitzy4 Member Posts: 839 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I can't reply in the thread either, but good luck either way and you make nice reviews.
    jKixCmJ.jpg
    "..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Congrats on your one year anniversary, hope for the best, and another amazing year of sto reviews...

@comrademoco

Posted this same message on YouTube...

Thank you and good luck to you! :)
  • Options
    rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm sorry... but no. I follow you Balkan Gaming videos now and then and enjoy them (well enough to watch more), but if anything requires me to use Facebook for anything? No. No contest is worth using Facebook.

So, congrats on the anniversary, and I hope you continue to make more videos, but I won't be participating (as a blanket statement) in anything that requires Facebook or Twitter following, liking, subscribing, retweeting, etc.

This goes for everybody out there, just as a public service announcement.
  • Options
    seriousxenoseriousxeno Member Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm sorry... but no. I follow you Balkan Gaming videos now and then and enjoy them (well enough to watch more), but if anything requires me to use Facebook for anything? No. No contest is worth using Facebook.

So, congrats on the anniversary, and I hope you continue to make more videos, but I won't be participating (as a blanket statement) in anything that requires Facebook or Twitter following, liking, subscribing, retweeting, etc.

I have to agree with Rodentmaster on this. I dislike Facebook a great deal for reasons that really don't need to be covered here.

Instead, may I offer a solution that I think more people would be comfortable with?

Do what Cryptic did in their pack giveaways. Let people put a comment either on here and/or Youtube and pick one at random and that person wins. Odds are, no one would have to sign up for anything and it would allow more people to participate. As much I'd like to, I can and won't take part in this giveaway, no matter how much I need 50 M EC. Its just too many unnecessary hoops to jump through.

I enjoy your reviews however and more than once have they given me an insight into ships that I don't have. Keep up the good work with the show :D
    latest?cb=20090525051807&path-prefix=en
    "Let them eat static!"
  • Options
    rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I enjoy your reviews however and more than once have they given me an insight into ships that I don't have.

I definitely agree here.
  • Options
    edited February 2015

I think you have misunderstood me regarding social sites. I said if you are already a subscriber you CAN start following me on Facebook or Twitter. I didn't say you MUST. if you subbed your requirement is already filled and you then only need to leave your @handle in the comment section.

I think this clears things up a bit. :)
  • Options
    blitzy4blitzy4 Member Posts: 839 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    *Shakes head* That's not it, I have subscribed to your stuff, but to leave comments you have to have an integrated facebook/twitter account it links with your normal account. Otherwise you can't leave comments.
    jKixCmJ.jpg
    "..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino

• Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,413 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    hrci2907 wrote: »
    I said if you are already a subscriber you CAN start following me on Facebook or Twitter.

Yep, I got that from the video, but it seems I'm not alone with aversion to facebook, because, facebook.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    blitzy4 wrote: »
    *Shakes head* That's not it, I have subscribed to your stuff, but to leave comments you have to have an integrated facebook/twitter account it links with your normal account. Otherwise you can't leave comments.

That's incorrect, you only need to have a Google/Gmail account to leave comments on the YouTube videos. I didn't use twitter nor fb in order to leave comments on hrci2907 or anyone else's YouTube videos.
    Are you sure you're not encountering some different issue that prevents you from commenting?
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2015

To comment on Youtube you only need a Google/Gmail account and that is it.

It would really be stupid from Google to require an integration from social sites that are not even owned by them.

You may be experiencing some other problems.
  • Options
    olivia211olivia211 Member Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hey guys today is a 1 year anniversary of my Youtube channel where i mostly upload Star Trek Online content.
    As most of my subscribers and people who are watching my videos are STO players, there is no better occasion then this one for a giveaway.

I will be giving away 50m energy credits.

On instructions how to enter this giveaway check out the video.
    Good luck everyone! :)

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KatU7Mxha4k&feature=youtu.be

Pretty good. Always nice to see players take the lead in making the community a better place.
    No, I am not who you think I am. I am someone different. I am instead a banana.
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    edited February 2015

As it has already been stated, the only thing you need to do in order to leave a comment in his (or anyone's) Youtube video is to have a G-Mail account and sign into Youtube with it. If you have any Android device, then you should have a G-Mail account because it is required to activate any Android device.

I do not use Facebook or Twitter at all and I am able to make comments in all Youtube videos except for the ones where the uploader disabled the comment section.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    prierin wrote: »
    Subscribed, shared and added.... fingers now sufficiently crossed LOL

And thanks oin adnvance. Win or lose, it's always nice to see players doing something positive for others.

I wish you luck! :)
  • Options
    derin125derin125 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    hrci , i tried leaving a comment 3 times but as soon as i log out or try to view it on another device / browser i can't see it. im about to give up :(

Edit: Scratch that , When im logged in I can clearly see my comment a few more that were posted 1h ago , when im logged out I can only see comments posted 22h ago...anyways

Keep up the good work :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    prierinprierin Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015

My understanding is you only really need a GMAIL and/or Google account. I comment on plenty of videos from a multitude of people and never through Facebook.

Not that I am attempting to coerce you into making a decision you do not wish to make; do (or do not do) whatever you feel most comfortable with. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will forever be missed and never forgotten.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    prierin wrote: »
    My understanding is you only really need a GMAIL and/or Google account. I comment on plenty of videos from a multitude of people and never through Facebook.

Not that I am attempting to coerce you into making a decision you do not wish to make; do (or do not do) whatever you feel most comfortable with. :)

I have my g+/youtube account since 2010 and I would never let twitter or fb mess with it :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    derin125 wrote: »
    hrci , i tried leaving a comment 3 times but as soon as i log out or try to view it on another device / browser i can't see it. im about to give up :( anyways keep up the good work and best of luck on youtube :)

Dont worry about that, Youtube is just slow sometimes and doesnt show every comment, but i see them all in my comment section.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Dont worry about that, Youtube is just slow sometimes and doesnt show every comment, but i see them all in my comment section.

I can't wait to see who will win :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Gratz on the Anniversary, always like a good giveaway. Fingers crossed :D
  • Options
    weirdtrekie30weirdtrekie30 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I have subscribed to your channel and left a comment with my handle. I already watched your channel frequently, but I just didn't get around to subscribing!

My handle just in case: Tuwud@weirdtrekie30 (One k)

Fingers crossed!!!
    Admiral Tuwud - High Commissioner, UFP Peace Corps Sigma Red
    logo%203.jpg?gid=272661&source=asset
  • Options
    spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You are spoiling us ;-) I had already subscribe d to your YouTube channel ... now I am following you on Twitter and Facebook ... btw are you from Split?
    P58WJe7.jpg

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Always been a fan and, really a giveaway isn't IMO necessary but, is always appreciated none the less!

I enjoy watching the videos either way, they are informative and, actually entertaining to watch so, keep them coming!

Either way, I have subscribed and, will be anticipating 2yrs coming soon!

@Shadowwraith77

Thank you for those nice wishes!
  • Options
    theredcomettheredcomet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I have subscribed to your channel and left a comment with my handle. I already watched your channel frequently, but I just didn't get around to subscribing!

My handle just in case: Tuwud@weirdtrekie30 (One k)

Fingers crossed!!!

Same here

Galan@Redcomet01
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    olivia211 wrote: »
    Pretty good. Always nice to see players take the lead in making the community a better place.

Thanks! I am also aware of your contribution to the STO community. Keep up the good work!