What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dilithium Weekend - WE HAVE LOST NOTHING

13»

Comments

• billdunbilldun Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    inthefluxx wrote: »
    I hear that you can get dilithium by completing queues.

Guess soon that will be seen as an exploit and hoarding dilithium.

If you wait until a Dilithium Weekend to run queues, yes, you will be exploiting.
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    atlantra wrote: »
    It's the Cryptic Defense Force. They're like Sony fanboys. The company could nuke women & children daily, and many people would still defend/Follow them.

Oh, that's not a joke sadly.

I would suggest dialing down the rhetoric. You can make your point without referencing nuclear weapons and the murder of women and children in the scope of a company that makes video games.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • supergirl1611supergirl1611 Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    gonalius wrote: »
    You also specified the 1930's. So unless you're referring to The Great Depression, which no-one tried to appease, it was the only 'logical' conclusion.

Nice way to detract from my arguement.

Text referencing the 1930's removed
  • staq16staq16 Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It's the Cryptic Defense Force. They're like Sony fanboys. The company could nuke women & children daily, and many people would still defend/Follow them.

Oh, that's not a joke sadly.

Heh.

Actually, you hit the point. Cryptic are a games company; they deal with utter ephemera. If you're raging about this, you need to reconsider your priorities in life big time.

Personal view? Forum ragers attach disproportionate importance to STO and its elements in order to self-justify the time / money spent on the game when they could have been doing something better.

I got that sort of behaviour out of my system as a Warhammer player 15 years ago...:rolleyes:
  • atlantraatlantra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I was just pointing out how insanely brainwashed and blind some people are, and how people defend the brainwashing/blindness. That's all.

I had to use something powerful to point out just how stupid some people are...

I know some people are gonna pull the "Fox news" move on me and focus on the nukes and children instead of my message. I constantly ignore those A-holes.
    The dress is gold and white. Over 70% people says so. When viewed from a certain screen angle it appears blue and black. The dress displayed on amazon is a blue and black dress, but it's not the same dress in the picture. If you're seeing blue & black you're slightly colored blind. A normal upright screen = white and gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • js26568js26568 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Nice trolling thread anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free Tibet!
  • billdunbilldun Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I know some people are gonna pull the "Fox news" move on me and focus on the nukes and children instead of my message. I constantly ignore those A-holes.

A pretty common tactic. This forum needs an ignore function.
  • staq16staq16 Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I was just pointing out how insanely brainwashed and blind some people are, and how people defend the brainwashing/blindness. That's all.

I had to use something powerful to point out just how stupid some people are...

There is a certain irony in the fact that, while you have correctly picked up the the argument going astray, your response is itself an ad-hominem attack. Principally in the assumption that because someone is "meh" over Cryptic's management decisions, they don't care about anything bigger (the fox news argument). This is at least an ill-informed speculation.

Ao; back on to the message. If you refer to my original post, it had two propositions:

- many of those complaining about the change to the dil w/e could get the same result by conducting hourlies over the months they spend gathering marks.

- Cryptic's behaviour is not new or unique and does not deserve the level of bile shown.
  • raeatraeat Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It is precisely because it is not new or unique that Craptic's behaviour more than richly deserves the bile it receives.
  • joshmaaaaaaansjoshmaaaaaaans Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I don't get it.

The **** are these babies crying about?

I'm pretty glad i'm getting 10k from the dilithium lockbox tickets on all of my chars instead of 5k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.