test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Elder Scrolls Online F2P

2»

Comments

• admiralmarcusadmiralmarcus Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    With games and time cards being returned to ZeniMax and many unconfirmed rumors that the game is going free to play. Will a free to play model boost interest in this title? I enjoyed the game as a beta tester but a lack of a lifetime subscription and a major economic bug that was allowed to go live kept me from continuing to play beyond the beta period. As long as the economy issues have been resolved and the free to play model isn't pure greediness, I could see myself returning to the game.

NO its a not as good as skyrim, true fans HATE IT! Just delete it. Argonia is comming.... So it has to go free to play because, no one cares.
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    And here is the official announcement. I look forward to hearing more about this as the date gets closer.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.