Install Arc
Options

sorry all....

Comments

• Options
    xtremenoob1xtremenoob1 Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Bcuz I like it

BTW, REND, ever wonder why your application failed?

And, thanks, you told everyone with your post.

LULZ
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9BiLa_B0xs

They didn't make it hard for me lol
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    omgrandalthoromgrandalthor Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Never applied naz brandon and a few others asked so get your facts right. You say you have dirt on me yet you never provide proof you are a liar and a fool and continue to cry about things that happened to you in a game years ago to people that you were a **** to anyway pathetic... And i hear all about your rants and raves believe me all i can do is laugh at you now days i tried to be nice to you but its impossible so im not going to try any more.

Get a life, drop the bottle, quit lieing and crying, grow up, get some balls, ect i can go on :P
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Never applied naz brandon and a few others asked so get your facts right. You say you have dirt on me yet you never provide proof you are a liar and a fool and continue to cry about things that happened to you in a game years ago to people that you were a **** to anyway pathetic... And i hear all about your rants and raves believe me all i can do is laugh at you now days i tried to be nice to you but its impossible so im not going to try any more.

Get a life, drop the bottle, quit lieing and crying, grow up, get some balls, ect i can go on :P

dirt? WTF are you talking about newb?

Lorrie, Brandon, Zyhp???

What dirt are you talking about? All I know about you is what you told me about your character in the Orion Empire.

That said, you were never in Pandas --- even though Brandon says you were.

And you aren't now nor will you ever.

kkthxbai
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Guess you forgot about your last rant you had in the ts talking how you have all these screenshots of me saying bad things to people. Do i want to be in pandas a fleet you are in not really do i like those other guys sure. And whats so bad about being in a pve fleet on the kdf side? You sir are drunk sleep it off lol. And you the noob i wreck you most of sto wrecks you!

hell panda fleet is gone to everyone plays other games im not even on sto i just got sent here cause someone was luling about your rant.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Guess you forgot about your last rant you had in the ts talking how you have all these screenshots of me saying bad things to people. Do i want to be in pandas a fleet you are in not really do i like those other guys sure. And whats so bad about being in a pve fleet on the kdf side? You sir are drunk sleep it off lol. And you the noob i wreck you most of sto wrecks you!

hell panda fleet is gone to everyone plays other games im not even on sto i just got sent here cause someone was luling about your rant.

I gave Brandon the link. If he didn't give it to you sorry....

That rant was you saying you never heard of -X-Treme.

http://xtreme.jailcity.com/rand.html <---

http://xtreme.jailcity.com/screenshot_2012-11-26-18-51-00.jpg

Not 3v5. And not a full -X- team.

And I simply called you a ***** because you are. Drunk or not the truth is clear ... *****.
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    ou sir are drunk sleep it off lol. And you the noob i wreck you most of sto wrecks you!

You wrecked me LOL! That is good. You started coming to Panda TS all the time causing **** after you got ****ed by us KDF -X- guys. And then you pretend you don't know us. LUL
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    rofl no where in that text does it say i never herd of x-tream all it shows is I was in a match vs 5 x-tream and looks like you killed us because i said i made you all work for it meaning kills

You are delusional still get your facts in line and read your own screenshot! surprised you didn't edit it to make you look good amazing.

And who cares if someone does not recognize a fleet tag i mean really wow what is your problem for real.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    And yea i wreck you. I only went in that ts when the normal nice people (pretty much everyone in there but you) wanted to talk and it was pretty much after you were in there so get more facts in line. I never had problems fighting people in your x fleet including you. i was pugging back when x was around to so 5v1 you better win but when i got you all 1vs1 you die or in karrat yea dead or i use fbp yea dead go ahead cry about that one the old fbp lol
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    rofl no where in that text does it say i never herd of x-tream all it shows is I was in a match vs 5 x-tream and looks like you killed us because i said i made you all work for it meaning kills

You are delusional still get your facts in line and read your own screenshot! surprised you didn't edit it to make you look good amazing.

And who cares if someone does not recognize a fleet tag i mean really wow what is your problem for real.

Uhm, you are dense. You asked for my reply to our conversation on TS which you claimed you said you never heard of...

I know you heard of us because your GAWD recruiting our ranks for PVP in the OE. That said, we didn't like you when you were on our teams so wOOtDOO???

Anyway, that's why you got the title of B****.

Get your **** right. And it wasn't a 3v5. Sibok and S-E-L-E-N-A were -X-. The rest were pugs. Not much can be done if you have a afker.

Also Stella was CRITZ so me and sibok focused more on him than you. But Nos knows why and you wouldn't so.

Cheers F**K FACE
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thishorizonthishorizon Member Posts: 1,158
    edited January 2015
    Both of you stop.

I mean it.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Both of you stop.

I mean it.

Tell your friend to stop making **** up and I will. Otherwise I can do this all ****ing night.
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    You must have matches mixed up because that one was a 3 on 5 and selena was not on my team i remember that match and what was going on unless selena was flying a heal engy on a alt toon. you all probably a lot of fights that day so i will excuse you on that but i happen to only run a few. one of wich was a 3 on 5 where it lasted forever because 2 heal boats and me the outcome was long TRIBBLE fight and you all win.

And that whole convo in ts was about cryo getting mad about fbp and talking **** then you said i talked **** about you all first then you exploded flung profanity yelled and calmed you had screenshots of me down talking you and your guys I don't see it in that creepy screenshot of yours lol. Just more lies you like to spread.

Horizon is right this is beneath me talking to the likes of you its like talking to something i flush.

Tip it back bro and have a good night ha. I cannot go all night I have a job I have to go to tomorrow :P
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    And yea i wreck you. I only went in that ts when the normal nice people (pretty much everyone in there but you) wanted to talk and it was pretty much after you were in there so get more facts in line. I never had problems fighting people in your x fleet including you. i was pugging back when x was around to so 5v1 you better win but when i got you all 1vs1 you die or in karrat yea dead or i use fbp yea dead go ahead cry about that one the old fbp lol

HAHAHAHAH

*cough* vaped *cough* Zenith did what to you *cough* owned *cough* lol

Brandon was trying to get you into the fleet for ages (since Jan 2014). The reason it hasn't happened is because most of us don't want you. And that's why the amicable split happened. Those in, are in, and you aren't. And as long as I am and you make **** up ... Well that position won't change. Horizon, Brandon, Zyph, ect won't change my mind. And I'm only 1 of 10 against you. Funny how that works.

You must have matches mixed up because that one was a 3 on 5 and selena was not on my team i remember that match and what was going on unless selena was flying a heal engy on a alt toon. you all probably a lot of fights that day so i will excuse you on that but i happen to only run a few. one of wich was a 3 on 5 where it lasted forever because 2 heal boats and me the outcome was long TRIBBLE fight and you all win.

And that whole convo in ts was about cryo getting mad about fbp and talking **** then you said i talked **** about you all first then you exploded flung profanity yelled and calmed you had screenshots of me down talking you and your guys I don't see it in that creepy screenshot of yours lol. Just more lies you like to spread.

Horizon is right this is beneath me talking to the likes of you its like talking to something i flush.

Tip it back bro and have a good night ha. I cannot go all night I have a job I have to go to tomorrow :P

I said I respect KATH for many reason. He was in -X-, LORE, and he's actually a good doctor for those interested.

That said, on TS you said you never heard of -X-(Treme)

Yet the cap provided was an entire week you, Pax and other Turks were constantly talking **** on us. Zenith can reaffirm.

Regardless, you asked for the CAP --- which I said happened on TS and you said never did ---

STELLA was on your team ... Stella is NOS and he is CRITZ/PANDA. Your team was you and CAFF (CAFF being a awesome healer)

So two heavy healers on your team with a decent damage sci defiant (stella)

We had PUGs which we supported but it WASN'T a 3v5 (3 fed pugs verse a -X- team) like you claim in the logs. And it was what I got annoyed at you for. But You are a ****ing idiot **** so I get why you can't make sense of reality.

It's all simple REND-TARD!.
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2015

Monkey and Zenith were in on that convo. You aren't the player you imagine yourself to be and despite Cryo's flaws ... He is actually a good person who deserves respect.

That's why you got called a *****. And you got called a ****ing ***** when you lied about X.

And you proceed to lie now!

So **** YOU.
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Monkey and Zenith were in on that convo. You aren't the player you imagine yourself to be and despite Cryo's flaws ... He is actually a good person who deserves respect.

That's why you got called a *****. And you got called a ****ing ***** when you lied about X.

And you proceed to lie now!

So **** YOU.

it was lori you fool you were so drunk you dont even know who was in there you dont even remember the convo this is over your ignorance is in full swing go pass out that is what i am doing but not because i am hammered i am tired:P
  • Options
    dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Go Seahawks!

you win lol
  • Options
    inexplicabletiminexplicabletim Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    xtremenoob1;21788121]

So few players play pvp, but you continue insulting each other for years.

Because of players like you two, pvp community have bad reputation.
  • Options
    gregkanegregkane Member Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Guys sto pvp is DONE let this **** drop, none of you guys are regulary playing here any more so what does all this matter?? Forget it gg well played ty move along, xtreme i dont know u and dont really care but since im pretty much only trh that still has a forum acc so id appreciate not bad mouthin those that cant respond, cheers
  • Options
    giotarizgiotariz Member Posts: 652 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    gregkane wrote: »
    Guys sto pvp is DONE let this **** drop, none of you guys are regulary playing here any more so what does all this matter?? Forget it gg well played ty move along, xtreme i dont know u and dont really care but since im pretty much only trh that still has a forum acc so id appreciate not bad mouthin those that cant respond, cheers

lol, too bad this is true...
    Sad Pandas PvP - Starfleet Dental Member - Lag Industries Leader
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977

• Options
    notrealednanotrealedna Member Posts: 1,028
    edited January 2015
    gregkane wrote: »

woot?They havent banned this account yet.
  • Options
    gregkanegregkane Member Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    woot?They havent banned this account yet.

Sorry edna, the ones hes insulting dont have or dont look at sto forums anymore, sto pvpwise is done
  • Options
    seansamurai1seansamurai1 Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Jesus t**ty H Christ.
    Put your f***in ePeens away, the game is dead, PvP is worse still and all you can do is insult each other.
    IT'S A GAME! Get over yourselves.
    No wonder there's little fresh blood in PvP, other than the high starting costs, its s**t like this elitism and arguing over c*** all that puts people off.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Jesus t**ty H Christ.
    Put your f***in ePeens away, the game is dead, PvP is worse still and all you can do is insult each other.
    IT'S A GAME! Get over yourselves.
    No wonder there's little fresh blood in PvP, other than the high starting costs, its s**t like this elitism and arguing over c*** all that puts people off.

they put secondary deflectors on science for more cheese ...pve heroes asked for it :D
  • Options
    seansamurai1seansamurai1 Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    they put secondary deflectors on science for more cheese ...pve heroes asked for it :D

Bwahahahaha.
    Still not given me a million DPS, 360 degree arc cannon though.......

:p
  • Options
    drunkadmiraldrunkadmiral Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited January 2015

lol why would somebody ask for a second deflector, is killing npc now so hard?...

what's next
    third warpcore...
    fourth engine...
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    lol why would somebody ask for a second deflector, is killing npc now so hard?...

what's next
    third warpcore...
    fourth engine...

i dont know if they are trolling to make devs change the game or they are stupid ,but it doesnt matter what the answer is because the result is the same....a dead game where nothing is funny.
  • Options
    mindsharpmindsharp Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    a dead game where nothing is funny.

Except the forum pvp. :D
    Karrock/Karreck/Darth Karrock/Unspoken
    House of Beautiful Orions
    PUNISH THE FEDs
This discussion has been closed.