test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot purchase Zen for STO

eternoneternon Member Posts: 20 Arc User
Hey guys,

I logged into my account on the Perfectworld website to buy Zen, and after choosing the amount I wanted to spend, the dropdown for game selection only listed about 6 games. None of the listed games were StarTrek Online. Does this mean I can't buy any Zen until it is fixed?

Also, since there is a bug preventing the purchase of Zen for the Elachi tier 6 ship, is there a chance the event could be extended?
Post edited by eternon on

Comments

• acolyteacolyte Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I have same problem, i have tryed to contact support and no reply yet :(

I guess they dont want our money.
    This game is getting more & more Hostility each day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • acolyteacolyte Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I found out how, since there was 0% help from support ticket.

If you got same problem as i had, this is what you should do.

After you have loged into your account, click the "charge" and when the new page has loaded, scroll down and look for the text under all the price tags.

There you will find text say this: >Already have Zen? Go to my wallet. Click that text!

Now on the new page you will see top text: Transfer Your Zen.

Under that it shows 3 sections with 1drop down menu each.

Your NOT going to use any of those now!!

Look at top right corner! There is says "Language" under that it says: Charge Your Zen.

Now click that!!

Now on the next screen you will see top text saying: Charge Your Zen.

Under that, you can see Charge ZEN Now text on a green "button", to the right of that, there are 3 sections.

One with: Credit Card & Bank Accounts. 2nd text says: Cash, Prepaid Cards and Vouchers. the 3rd and last says: Mobile Phone.

In the first section, click the icon that you will be paying with, like Paypal or credit card etc.

After that, it shows section with all the amount of Zen you can buy, sellect the one you want and then click checkout.

After you have bought your ZEN and everything is payed for, logout NOW!(this is because, you can only see your ZEN on your account after you log back in!)

Now log back into your account.

Okey, so far so good :)

Now do what you did at the top. click the "charge" button! (I know, you already bought ZEN.)
    Go down to the text like we did at the start ">Already have Zen? Go to my wallet" click it.

Do you remember this page with the 3 drop down menu's? :p

Now your going to use them, because now you have ZEN^^

Click the 1. where it says Select game. Find where it says Star Trek Online.

Now click the 2. Select Server. Now select Holodeck.

Now click the 3. Select Amount. and pick the amount of Zen you wish to transfer.

After that click the Transfer button to your right on the screen.

Congrats, you have now bought ZEN and can use it in STO game :)

Hope this helps you, good luck with your game time.
    This game is getting more & more Hostility each day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kragg13kragg13 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    that didnt work either. have tried 2 cards now. submitted a ticket but not really expecting a response so i'll just spend my money elsewhere. thanx for the info even tho it didnt work.