test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

sorry all....

xtremenoob1xtremenoob1 Member Posts: 489 Arc User
edited January 2015 in PvP Gameplay
+1 to a new Christmas that was awesome.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek
-X-/Pandas - Pheo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by xtremenoob1 on

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2015
    BTW, AJ, master Texas man --- LULZ

Man up and put your comment back. And don't make up stories about TD. It's sad dude.
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    LOL.

Nice post, man.

That excuse making tells me a lot about those guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gregkanegregkane Member Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    God your life must be very sad to insult people who aint played the game in about a year :) i hope 2015 gives you new stuff to enjoy and take your mind of a dead game :) glh5
  • Options
    s7ikes7ike Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Because apparently using my heals against all the other klingons and getting vaped is bad? Am I supposed to feel hurt about not playing for close to a year? I must've been damn good for you to be butthurt 6 months later on a video game. I mean damn, this is good. You are pathetic. Grow up and get a life, I only respond simply because someone pointed me towards this thread. Nevertheless If I was nosey enough to record every interaction i had with anyone I would have more than enough on you to make you butthurt for the next 10 years.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    You take your internet life entirely too serious. STO community is quite pathetic. Hey, have fun with the dying game though. Honestly I took my comment away because we were in good standing and it was no longer necessary at the time for a good understanding of each other(However, the comment I deleted goes as such. Nice to see you didn't put the multiple times you died to me and company in your videon). GG Hf. learn to control your drinking habits. I'd also like to point out in both videos that you post I take hardly no hostile action towards you or your fleet. Why you have a fetish for me Is beyond me.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    With that said, you are not worth any further effort. I will not be entertaining you further or much less reading your response. I've moved on from this god awful game and god awful community. :D
  • Options
    antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    s7ike wrote: »
    With that said, you are not worth any further effort. I will not be entertaining you further or much less reading your response. I've moved on from this god awful game and god awful community. :D

What did you do wait for an hour and a half before responding for a third time for ? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • Options
    sleeeperr1sleeeperr1 Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    snoge00f wrote: »
    LOL.

Nice post, man.

That excuse making tells me a lot about those guys.
    LOL shield proc shield proccc
  • Options
    tick0tick0 Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Pandas and Turks still squabbling after two years... Deary me... :o
    star_trek_razzle_dazzle_by_schematization-d37701m.gif
    @f4tamy | Sad Pandas
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    tick0 wrote: »
    Pandas and Turks still squabbling after two years... Deary me... :o

There are 3 trh ive seen on lately including myself- wasnt any of us that started the thread, im not flaming anyone and couldnt give a **** about sto anymore, this thread shows the bitterness and nastiness of this games community bringing up old old TRIBBLE to give people something to argue about-what a waste of time and effort mayb 2015 will bring us a new game we can play and have good competetivness without the bitchiness sto has given us
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    cuz pheo represents pandies yup tick0 howyabeen
  • Options
    seansamurai1seansamurai1 Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    gregkane wrote: »
    There are 3 trh ive seen on lately including myself- wasnt any of us that started the thread, im not flaming anyone and couldnt give a **** about sto anymore, this thread shows the bitterness and nastiness of this games community bringing up old old TRIBBLE to give people something to argue about-what a waste of time and effort mayb 2015 will bring us a new game we can play and have good competetivness without the bitchiness sto has given us

This my friend other than the fact the game sucks is why I've jumped to elite dangerous and that community.
    Yeah there's greifers in game, but they can't hide forever and aren't safe in 98% of the Galaxy, so you can chase them down and turn them to dust later.
    The actual forum community is a whole world better than this one.
    Less self important elitests.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    This my friend other than the fact the game sucks is why I've jumped to elite dangerous and that community.
    Yeah there's greifers in game, but they can't hide forever and aren't safe in 98% of the Galaxy, so you can chase them down and turn them to dust later.
    The actual forum community is a whole world better than this one.
    Less self important elitests.

Yup agreed, sto has caused good friendships to fall out ive witnessed and been a part of it sadly, i havnt tried elite as yet but may visit it in the future we will see :)
  • Options
    seansamurai1seansamurai1 Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You should mate.
    No pay to win, its all pilot skill.
    They did adjust the controls to stop people from turreting, its all about dogfights.
    The only safe places are star bases inside the no fire zones.
    40 million systems to explore, heavily based on the known universe. It's epic, you can even visit wolf 359. :)

PvP is actually pvp, its also completely accessible to the new peeps, even with a weaker ship, some deft piloting skills can still see a win.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    You should mate.
    No pay to win, its all pilot skill.
    They did adjust the controls to stop people from turreting, its all about dogfights.
    The only safe places are star bases inside the no fire zones.
    40 million systems to explore, heavily based on the known universe. It's epic, you can even visit wolf 359. :)

PvP is actually pvp, its also completely accessible to the new peeps, even with a weaker ship, some deft piloting skills can still see a win.

Ive geard its hard to actually find people to pvp lol i will look into it more before long :)
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    s7ike wrote: »
    Because apparently using my heals against all the other klingons and getting vaped is bad? Am I supposed to feel hurt about not playing for close to a year? I must've been damn good for you to be butthurt 6 months later on a video game. I mean damn, this is good. You are pathetic. Grow up and get a life, I only respond simply because someone pointed me towards this thread. Nevertheless If I was nosey enough to record every interaction i had with anyone I would have more than enough on you to make you butthurt for the next 10 years.

The way I see it, TRH bled its good players due to their **** leadership.

And then became a laughingstock who thought they were still as a good as they were in their peak.

You guys struggled against their secondary teams, let alone their main teams.

It was dip**** console swappers like you that ruined the game, not the Pandas.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    you never swapped out techyon detection field to snoop?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    The way I see it, TRH bled its good players due to their **** leadership.

And then became a laughingstock who thought they were still as a good as they were in their peak.

You guys struggled against their secondary teams, let alone their main teams.

It was dip**** console swappers like you that ruined the game, not the Pandas.

Snog m8 i dnt know wer ur info is from but ur way wrong on all accounts and last competetive pvp team trh had was the one that kicked ur TRIBBLE :) rem callin blood a ****in noob?? Well done getting the kill there :) as for falling out with people- werent u recently falling out with hobos?? Hasnt inner circle had a few difficulties lately?? Pot kettle black or basically stos bitter twisted playerbase-its a ****ing game wise up
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    geton ts greg
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    sleeeperr1 wrote: »
    you never swapped out techyon detection field to snoop?

No, I never had to. Because I wasn't a ****tard like some of you guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2015

M8 why let a borderline dead game get u so hyped up? No point m8 chill :)
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    gregkane wrote: »
    Snog m8 i dnt know wer ur info is from but ur way wrong on all accounts and last competetive pvp team trh had was the one that kicked ur TRIBBLE :) rem callin blood a ****in noob?? Well done getting the kill there :) as for falling out with people- werent u recently falling out with hobos?? Hasnt inner circle had a few difficulties lately?? Pot kettle black or basically stos bitter twisted playerbase-its a ****ing game wise up

TRH pretty much lost against IC, and even our teams in -nC- on a consistent basis in queues or privates.

You guys were never a real threat to us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    TRH pretty much lost against IC, and even our teams in -nC- on a consistent basis in queues or privates.

You guys were never a real threat to us.

Lol 90% of ic WAS trh or trh trained buddy :)
  • Options
    inexplicabletiminexplicabletim Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    sorry all.... pvp is dead
  • Options
    captainmatt2captainmatt2 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    QUOTE=gregkane;21758141]Lol 90% of ic WAS trh or trh trained buddy :)[/QUOTE]

except for old snooGy and all of the ****** novacore leftovers. Those guys used every Damn cheese newb console that ever existed on chain swap from day one. Methous is also legendary fail leadership. And to fail pheo: you are the epitome of Not achieving douche. You never even attempted master plays that strike and I developed. Long live the true kerrat pvp heroes. Strike and lacus will never die. And exrra double **** you to the real known cheaters like hank and mt. Admitted haxtools users
  • Options
    tick0tick0 Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    sleeeperr1 wrote: »
    cuz pheo represents pandies yup tick0 howyabeen

You'll have to forgive me for not keeping up with the Pandashians. My bad. ;)
    star_trek_razzle_dazzle_by_schematization-d37701m.gif
    @f4tamy | Sad Pandas
  • Options
    therealmttherealmt Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I was honestly under the impression that the devs took PVP away from this game, I guess I was wrong!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    omgrandalthoromgrandalthor Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    therealmt wrote: »
    I was honestly under the impression that the devs took PVP away from this game, I guess I was wrong!

Phao trying to start a form pvp...! Maybe phao is trying to do get TRH to come back for fights like hobos did to the pandas. But i am sure most of trh are done with this game just as most of pandas are done and even hobos you know pvp is toast when hobos leave lol

And As far as the OP trust me when i say Afterburner is no saint he has a temper on him like no other and can be really mean and out right rude to people in the game so who knows maybe her and afterburner have had some issues. I will also say Phao has a past with these people dunno who started it but i know my experience with phao so yea...
  • Options
    edited January 2015

Welp Least we werent spying on other teams :) like some of you guys ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Phao trying to start a form pvp...! Maybe phao is trying to do get TRH to come back for fights like hobos did to the pandas. But i am sure most of trh are done with this game just as most of pandas are done and even hobos you know pvp is toast when hobos leave lol

And As far as the OP trust me when i say Afterburner is no saint he has a temper on him like no other and can be really mean and out right rude to people in the game so who knows maybe her and afterburner have had some issues. I will also say Phao has a past with these people dunno who started it but i know my experience with phao so yea...

I know history, too REND.

Anyway I was reminded that I didn't make the post over Christmas as challenged in OPVP after the face ****ing delivered to Pax and his fail newbs.

And well, REND, you know I don't like you. I put up with and that is all.

Cheers to those who pushed this up. lol.
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.