test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

STO News RSS Feed

streakfury#2432 streakfury Member Posts: 63 Arc User
Hi all,

Has anyone else noticed that the RSS feed for STO news articles seems to have disappeared? Did they intentionally remove it (and I just missed the announcement) or has something gone a wee bit wrong?

Cheers!
Intel i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz / 16Gb DDR3 RAM @ 1600MHz / GeForce GTX1060 6Gb / Corsair Glaive / Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire
Post edited by streakfury#2432 on

Comments

• Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Works fine?
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    streakfury#2432 streakfury Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Ah, so it does, thanks. I was getting a "504 Gateway Error" message when I checked it, and I figured they'd moved the RSS feeds to a new URL or something. Cheers.
    Intel i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz / 16Gb DDR3 RAM @ 1600MHz / GeForce GTX1060 6Gb / Corsair Glaive / Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    str34kfury wrote: »
    Ah, so it does, thanks. I was getting a "504 Gateway Error" message when I checked it, and I figured they'd moved the RSS feeds to a new URL or something. Cheers.

Must have been tempoary traffic issue...

Thats a timeout error message.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    daniela1055daniela1055 Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Unfortunately it is an invalid feed, especially because it isn't delivering full, valid URL's. See here.