test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

To The Mrons Who FU Advanced PvE's

lordatrocitieslordatrocities Member Posts: 462 Arc User
I feel better now.
What happened to those unique forum ranks I paid for?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Feeling better now ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited January 2015

HOL-EEE-S***! :eek:

*grabs popcorn*
  • Options
    scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    If I were an admin I woudl give you a forumban for this language
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jornadojornado Member Posts: 918 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Too many mrons play this game to make it fun any more. Ya I said it, YOU GUYS ARE ****ING MORONS! You keep joining PvE events that are way above your play ability and in doing so cost the rest of the players the win. YOU SACKS OF **** need to just kill yourselves or spend the time and grind your way to Lv 14 epic gear like the rest of us. STOP ****ING UP our PvE matches you waste of ****ing oxygen *******!

If you need level XIV Epic gear simply to compete in Advanced PvEs, you are doing it wrong.

Aside from that, yeah, there is a lot of l2p out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My guess is "hope" keeps people not playing but posting on the forums. For others, its a path of sad realization and closure. Grieving takes time. The worst "haters" here love the game, or did at some point.
  • Options
    stumpfgobsstumpfgobs Member Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    erei1 wrote: »
    Feeling better now ?

I really hope he does. Stuff like this is like blood in the water for trolls and to a degree forum moderators. :P
  • Options
    norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 2,624 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    wow, this is leet nerdrage. Makes me want to go fail some pve qs on purpose, a curious feeling I have never had before.
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,383 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    In before the inevitable "Use Elite channels" and "Don't PUG".

Use PUG and continue using PUG. There will always be intellectually challenged players, but as players progress in the reputations and specializations the average quality of PUG will improve enough to snooze through advanced content again.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    sinn74sinn74 Member Posts: 1,149 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Well, THIS should be fun.
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    hypl wrote: »

*grabs popcorn*

<shakes head>

There's enough rage here to actually pop the corn, you don't need to go get any.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    ummaxummax Member Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    lol

did anyone else envision a guy ranting and the pitch of his voice elevating and his head blowing up like a baloon and exploding? :D
  • Options
    sqwishedsqwished Member Posts: 1,475 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2015
    hypl wrote: »

*grabs popcorn*

I hope you going to share all that popcorn?
    Oh, it's not broken? We can soon fix that!

• Options
    battykoda0battykoda0 Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Warning! Warning! Forehead vein rupture eminent!
    Wow. There is a new KDF Science ship. I'll be!
  • Options
    norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 2,624 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    ummax wrote: »
    lol

did anyone else envision a guy ranting and the pitch of his voice elevating and his head blowing up like a baloon and exploding? :D

i imagined that guy in the famed wow southpark episode, where he is banging the keys like mad in the final fight with the hero kids.
  • Options
    js26568js26568 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Cool thread. Your anger sustains me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free Tibet!
  • Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    To the 'mron' who lost his mind over a failed mission in a game...

You need help. Seriously, this can't be good for your health.
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I think during the grind for materials this past weekend we had a generally better time of it. Even won a couple azures. Still no BDA's though. Say zero for 60?

Over the holidays in general it has been much worse. Aren't people back to work/school yet? Or does no one do that anymore at all?

Overall, except for the broken viscous and people's complete inability to do BDA I can live with the pug success rate. If there was any decency these 2 should be fixed. Change the spawn mechanism in BDA and just get rid of the anomaly in viscous. Of course these pay the precious argonite prize that drives the zen pack sales...
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    ummax wrote: »
    lol

This came immediately to mind...

:cool:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    devildog246devildog246 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Somebody got their neckbeard in a twist.

Please don't trash your mom's basement too much.
  • Options
    tarastheslayertarastheslayer Member Posts: 1,541 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2015
    sqwished wrote: »
    I hope you going to share all that popcorn?

Wait, don't forget me, I love popcorn!
    Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. - Euripides
    I no longer do any Bug Hunting work for Cryptic. I may resume if a serious attempt to fix the game is made.
  • Options
    rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited January 2015
  • Options
    mirrorterranmirrorterran Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    At least it wasn't 8 paragraphs long, posted with a fake account, and 6 months after they leave the game.

That's what the non-"mrons" do.
  • Options
    ussprometheus79ussprometheus79 Member Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Okay. happy pill time. Yes unskilled players, leechers, etc....are a problem.

But wow. Chill bro.
    If you've come to the forums to complain about the AFK system, it's known to be bugged at the moment.
  • Options
    bioixibioixi Member Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Lol, I'm completing advanced queues with mk xi rare with no problem, l2p.
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    you mean your not suppose to fly within 5km and just smash your space bar and go FAW crazy? Just look at the DPS numbers ;)
  • Options
    herachristherachrist Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    jornado wrote: »
    If you need level XIV Epic gear simply to compete in Advanced PvEs, you are doing it wrong.

I gotta agree with the OP though, lots of people queue for Advanced and have no business being there.

The other day I was in a Khitomer with two players who were rank 50 and contributed absolutely nothing to the group. So essentially it was 3 of us trying to complete a 5-man, and I was in my science ship so it's not like I could have completely replaced a pair of lost DPS anyway.

We completed the mission, but lost the optional, and it took us a LOT more time than it should have.

The thing is, these people KNOW they aren't ready for advanced and they are banking on other players to carry them.

And if I had a dollar for every time I was in a Conduit Advanced and people didn't know to get the transformers down before the Nanites touch them, I'd have like 25 bucks lol.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    tigeraries wrote: »
    you mean your not suppose to fly within 5km and just smash your space bar and go FAW crazy? Just look at the DPS numbers ;)

That works if you are doing 25k+. Anyone who does that with a 1.5k build is going to have bad day. And foist an equally bad day on the rest of the team.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My guess is "hope" keeps people not playing but posting on the forums. For others, its a path of sad realization and closure. Grieving takes time. The worst "haters" here love the game, or did at some point.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    herachrist wrote: »
    I gotta agree with the OP though, lots of people queue for Advanced and have no business being there.

The other day I was in a Khitomer with two players who were rank 50 and contributed absolutely nothing to the group. So essentially it was 3 of us trying to complete a 5-man, and I was in my science ship so it's not like I could have completely replaced a pair of lost DPS anyway.

We completed the mission, but lost the optional, and it took us a LOT more time than it should have.

The thing is, these people KNOW they aren't ready for advanced and they are banking on other players to carry them.

And if I had a dollar for every time I was in a Conduit Advanced and people didn't know to get the transformers down before the Nanites touch them, I'd have like 25 bucks lol.

My level 52 Romulan with no rep pushes 17-20k. In mostly minimally upgraded gear. Granted, Roms are overpowered to an absurd point, but there is no reason a level 50 shouldn't be putting out enough DPS and CC TRIBBLE to handle advanced. There is no need for XIV Epic gear in advanced.

However, as I said, there are a lot of completely pathetically bad players out there. As I have said, personally I think a good solution would be single player missions with strict failure states required to unlock Advanced queue access. For example, to unlock Azure Advanced, a single player map where they need to do the equivalent of freeing a Dhelan solo in 2 minutes to access the queue. That right there would help immensely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ussprometheus79ussprometheus79 Member Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    My level 52 Romulan with no rep pushes 17-20k. In mostly minimally upgraded gear. Granted, Roms are overpowered to an absurd point, but there is no reason a level 50 shouldn't be putting out enough DPS and CC TRIBBLE to handle advanced. There is no need for XIV Epic gear in advanced.

However, as I said, there are a lot of completely pathetically bad players out there. As I have said, personally I think a good solution would be single player missions with strict failure states required to unlock Advanced queue access. For example, to unlock Azure Advanced, a single player map where they need to do the equivalent of freeing a Dhelan solo in 2 minutes to access the queue. That right there would help immensely.

You should post that build..carrying players doesn't bother me so much if they pipe up before you get started as you can watch out and help them during the run. But no one wants to admit they can't handle part of the game like that.
    If you've come to the forums to complain about the AFK system, it's known to be bugged at the moment.
  • Options
    cromarty1cromarty1 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited January 2015

I need mk14 gear to make up for the mk1 brains others bring to the stfs tottaly agree man but when doing it wright means spending a half hour to put together a group that's smart enuff to do advanced stfs your argument becomes null and void as I want a good pair of stfs dune in 30 minuts