test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

just how much u stink will be revealedsoon

captainmatt2captainmatt2 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
edited January 2015 in PvP Gameplay
remember when u didnt have 1 of 3 spectrees? now u wont have any of 6. cry about vanillapvp while u visit the tailor for the 8th time checkign your boob ration. nooblets eternal suffering and hellfire only in store for the low-power gamers that are left in **** sto
Post edited by captainmatt2 on

Comments

• Options
    scurry5scurry5 Member Posts: 1,554 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Uhhh.....wut?
  • Options
    gregkanegregkane Member Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    remember when u didnt have 1 of 3 spectrees? now u wont have any of 6. cry about vanillapvp while u visit the tailor for the 8th time checkign your boob ration. nooblets eternal suffering and hellfire only in store for the low-power gamers that are left in **** sto

Ur mum shoulda swallowed
  • Options
    auto1412auto1412 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    gregkane wrote: »
    Ur mum shoulda swallowed

You do know thats Minimax ha
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    auto1412 wrote: »
    You do know thats Minimax ha

U sure? His forum name was minimax before i thout it was ethereal alt acc
  • Options
    edited January 2015

His last one was realmini,but im pretty sure this is him also
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    "just how much u stink will be revealedsoon"

Soon? Dude, it was revealed a long time ago! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    His last one was realmini,but im pretty sure this is him also

Lol well would be like somit hed say lol ok ok ur not a ******(if mini)
  • Options
    riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited January 2015

realmini's minimax's account. the op is one of the #TaLoN JoNeS PwNz U alts :D
  • Options
    battykoda0battykoda0 Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    edited January 2015

If you rotate your TRIBBLE to a precise degree, it gives you buffs that placate enemies and allows you to shoot them while they drool without them shooting back. You mock us without knowing the facts. Why do you think we spend so much time in the tailor upgrading our gear?
    Wow. There is a new KDF Science ship. I'll be!
  • Options
    edited January 2015

Talon is against all new TRIBBLE,you see that if you check his posts history,he always trolling ppl who talks good about new stuff,this is mini 99 percent sure
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    And this really is funny,ppl seems to see talon in almost every post,i guess he really is superstar of forums,mission acomplished for him i guess:D
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Talon is against all new TRIBBLE,you see that if you check his posts history,he always trolling ppl who talks good about new stuff,this is mini 99 percent sure

here's the third #TaLoN JoNaS PwNz U alt :D

wait Imma getting popcorns, just wait a sec...

ok continue now please
  • Options
    edited January 2015

You've never ticked mini off have you? Cause it reads like a ticked off mini perfectly.
    here's the third #TaLoN JoNaS PwNz U alt :D

Yes, that one on the other hand...does read like a logout by any other name.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Lol as i said in post above,you ppl seems to see talon everywhere.:)
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    You've never ticked mini off have you? Cause it reads like a ticked off mini perfectly.

Yes, that one on the other hand...does read like a logout by any other name.

Lol why,maybe cause i dont have almost 15k posts:P
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Well regardless of who what where when the new **** has ruined pvp look at the amount of people left playing- if u cant see what damage it has caused well sorry but ur blind
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Lol why,maybe cause i dont have almost 15k posts:P

Sometimes I'm grateful for the Forumpocalypse of 2012...I'd get far more ragging over my post count if it hadn't been reset with that and I wasn't on a Cryptic enforced vacation at the time. ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Well regardless of who what where when the new **** has ruined pvp look at the amount of people left playing- if u cant see what damage it has caused well sorry but ur blind

Yes but this new age is kind of paradise for ppl are willing to grind it all and 1 shot TRIBBLE with a bunch of broken stuff the other ppl who dont have time or desire for grind fest,and we all know what Mini likes the most sooooo we all know about waht this whole thread is:)
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    He forgot the at the end of the sentence.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    sharxtremesharxtreme Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited January 2015

LOL. except he is flying Faeht and failing miserably and spits racist insults when he gets destroyed which is all the time.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    sharxtreme wrote: »
    LOL. except he is flying Faeht and failing miserably and spits racist insults when he gets destroyed which is all the time.

So he playing space again hmmm,maybe i install game again just to have nice fun trolling matches with him like few years ago,nothing more fun then to be in same match with him,fun to make him rage.Weird that i always found matches with him,old mikey or dagger much more fun then with arrogant self obssesed larger then life pvpers,you know hobos kinda types.Maybe cause i dont allow myself to be offended by some stranger on internet i find Talon kind funny but even more the ones who fall on that kind of trolling trap.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    sharxtreme wrote: »

to me he has some identity problems. He doesn't even know who he is.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    to me he has some identity problems. He doesn't even know who he is.

You talking about Talon or Scora? ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    You talking about Talon or Scora? ;)

Scora,the best pvper in this part of galaxy:D Kerrat zone chat was at it best when queenie was there:)
  • Options
    gtx9000gtx9000 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm missing Mikey.
    He brought the laughs to Kerrat or C&H!
    Talon tries his best to be like him, but he'll never reach Mikeys level :P

Weird that i always found matches with him,old mikey or dagger much more fun then with arrogant self obssesed larger then life pvpers,you know hobos kinda types

Not all Hobos are like that.
    I can only think of Zelda and Hannibal when talking about arrogant, self obsessed pvpers.
    (Talon Jones is playing in a different league though lol)

It's kinda funny, that they're still e-peening over a dying game with only a handful of pvpers left.

Good old times!

Oh right, since i don't know if the OP is Talon or not....

MINIMAX is AWESOME!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    omgrandalthoromgrandalthor Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Whoever it is they must be getting drilled so the qq came out...
  • Options
    dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Scora,the best pvper in this part of galaxy:D Kerrat zone chat was at it best when queenie was there:)

scora resigned from the charade in a thread that if i recall correctly got deleted
  • Options
    usshannibalusshannibal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    gtx9000 wrote: »
    Not all Hobos are like that.
    I can only think of Zelda and Hannibal when talking about arrogant, self obsessed pvpers.
    (Talon Jones is playing in a different league though lol)

It's kinda funny, that they're still e-peening over a dying game with only a handful of pvpers left.

Good old times!

Schizophrenia (/ˌskɪtsɵˈfrɛniə/ or /ˌskɪtsɵˈfriːniə/) is a mental disorder often characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to recognize what is real. Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, auditory hallucinations, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and inactivity. Diagnosis is based on observed behavior and the person's reported experiences.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-=Hannibal - Inner Circle PvP-Department=-
    Hannibal's YouTube PvP-channel (under construction)
    More Inner Circle PvP-Action worth watching from: Hank, Mira Theng and Zimbilimbim
  • Options
    etherealplanesetherealplanes Member Posts: 414
    edited January 2015

LOL u nerds wish. This is funny it reminds me of how much the ground community freaked when they were trying to figure out if it was me QQ MORE NOOBS. Ah good old times I miss those suckers from the ground community :( What i wouldn't give for an fs gank at spawn right about now. I don't make a habit of using my alts for the forums just so you know. But I will go ahead and say it's me just to keep you ******* guessing :P