test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pathfinder Pack

mke84mke84 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
So today I log in to buy the Pathfinder pack (the one that comes with the voyager interiors) and I see you are no longer offering it. The regular pathfinder (without interiors) says I should look for the pathfinder pack that COMES with voyager interiors (which seems to have disappeared) OR buy the Intrepid pack, which does not appear for me.

So where is it?

Thanks

Edit - Oh I see. Because I bought two intrepid variants YEARS AGO in the past, I can no longer get the intrepid pack. As such I can no longer get the interiors period. Is this the case?
Post edited by mke84 on

Comments

• lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Unfortunately, yes. Because you bought those variants you can no longer get the new Intrepid interiors. :(
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    mke84 wrote: »
    Edit - Oh I see. Because I bought two intrepid variants YEARS AGO in the past, I can no longer get the intrepid pack. As such I can no longer get the interiors period. Is this the case?

And the 'Pathfinder & Voyager Interiors' was a limited time offer. It appears only to have been valid during the same introductory weekend that had the discount on the other bundles...
  • mke84mke84 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thanks for the replies.

Oh okay. So that's great then. It's pretty much the only interior I ever wanted and have been waiting for it since launch.

Well I suppose it was my fault for being a good customer and buying those variants years ago. So I can only blame myself.

I wonder if I can get my two purchases of intrepids removed from my account. (NOT asking to be reimbursed, I'll take the loss.) and I'll just purchase the intrepid pack.

But I doubt Cryptic would even do that for me.
  • bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This is something that actually concerns me,

I finally got around to having some money to "throw away" since the holiday madness is over and I was like hell ill get the pathfinder finally....wait no interior...no sale then.

Seriously what ****** thought it was good to have someone do work on something then not allow said work to be available later on?

Does no one at Cryptic not take any business classes at all?
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• calexistacalexista Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I am in the same boat. Bought the Tier 4 Intrepid more than 2 years before they released the pathfinder packs so not eligible for the new interior now that I can afford to get the pack. Oh well means no money from me this sale time not unless they make it so that you can buy the bundles even if you have an item included in it. They don't block me from the Enterprise bundle and the only item I am missing out of it is the T'pol uniform, so why won't they let me buy the Intrepid Bundle when I only have 1 of the lowest tier ship in it only.

They need to either allow us to buy the interior separate, bring back the Pathfinder pack permanently or allow those of us that have supported them buying the ships pre-bundle release to buy the bundles. Not that it hurts us financially as it is since it means less money spent on the game when you know you can't buy what you are looking for.
  • davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm not sure what people are complaining about. I bought both the T5 and T4 C-Store Intrepids and was able to purchase the T6 Intrepid WITH the interiors. The Interiors was simply the hook to get more people to buy it when it first launched. Even veteran players who had both ships had the option to get the ship with or without the interiors. Much like many things, they were a limited time offer. However, I do think they should re-enable the old Intrepid bridge pack and add the new Voyager interiors to it for those that want just the interiors.
  • drazursouthclawdrazursouthclaw Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    davidwford wrote: »
    I'm not sure what people are complaining about

To me, it looks as thought they're complaining because they're not able to purchase said pack. Perhaps they'll feel better because it worked for you. Perhaps knowing that someone else was able to do this will help them come to terms with the fact that they're missing out on something they wanted.
  • reporhapsodyreporhapsody Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Throwing in my voice as well. I also went to buy the Pathfinder + Interiors pack, but am also locked out because I bought the T5-retrofit Intrepid over four years ago. I will refuse to buy the Pathfinder until I can buy the interiors with it.
    Paid Subscriber Since August 2010
    Lifetime Subscriber Since June 2012
    The 2nd Fleet -- Second to None
  • cem3212cem3212 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    If PWE/Cryptic doesn't offer the interiors except in package form that is a shame given that probably hard-work went into creating those.

Can anyone think of a good reason why the interiors should be limited?

PWE/Cryptic sells other interior bundles don't they?
    edited January 2015
    cem3212 wrote: »
    PWE/Cryptic sells other interior bundles don't they?

They use to, but removed them around the time the game went Free to play. As I have suggested numerous times, they should reactivate the Intrepid Bridge pack and add the Voyager interors to it.
  • giannicampanellagiannicampanella Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    They never got rid of the old interior packs. Still available in the C-Store.
    Greenbird
  • bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I find it funny that they place such value on things such as ships and interiors and clothing...yet punish us players who have been with them since the start and might have one part or another to a pack or something and get EXCLUDED from being able to have all of it.

As I mentioned I didn't have the money at the time to get the pathfinder with interior, my understanding was the price was a limited time, not the effing pack itself, so I settled with just paying full price for it at a later date...

This intrepid issue is a clear blunder on their part. :confused:

Lets make money folks...but lets limit it to like 20 days to make money for the whole year.:rolleyes:
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• suphoriasuphoria Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    The only things they fix are prices too low on the zen store, or people being unable to spend money on things listed. If you don't like their selection, or any post-"gave them money" problems come up, don't expect anything.
  • headley523headley523 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    davidwford wrote: »
    I'm not sure what people are complaining about. I bought both the T5 and T4 C-Store Intrepids and was able to purchase the T6 Intrepid WITH the interiors. The Interiors was simply the hook to get more people to buy it when it first launched. Even veteran players who had both ships had the option to get the ship with or without the interiors. Much like many things, they were a limited time offer. However, I do think they should re-enable the old Intrepid bridge pack and add the new Voyager interiors to it for those that want just the interiors.

Where in game did you buy this? I would like to know so I could purchase it myself.
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    headley523 wrote: »
    Where in game did you buy this? I would like to know so I could purchase it myself.

This was a limited time offer that was valid only for the first weekend that the Pathfinder was released...
    edited January 2015
    This was a limited time offer that was valid only for the first weekend that the Pathfinder was released...

Which is when I bought it.
    They never got rid of the old interior packs. Still available in the C-Store.

They are for those who got them before F2P. I'm pretty sure they removed them sometime after that.
  • sfcosfco Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Has this "issue" been resolved? I'm having trouble coming to terms with the thought that Cryptic wont let us buy the new Voyager interiors because we bought something from them in the past. :mad: