test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Receiving montly stipend

nighty83nighty83 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Hi,

I am a life time subscription member and have multiple characters in-game. However, I only receive the monthly stipend on the first character and not the rest. Is the stipend a one character only thing?

Thanks,

Nightwalker
Post edited by nighty83 on

Comments

• richardcranium63richardcranium63 Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    RichardCranium63
    Fed/Vulcan: T'jar Voltek Fleet: Section 31
    Fed/Andorian: Lissan Ek'Noor sh'Aqabaa Fleet: Section 31
    KDF/Cardi: K'Im Qah da Sian Fleet: Klingon Intelligence
    KDF/Reman: R'Chras Jonzor Fleet: Klingon Intelligence
  • tcostiktcostik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    nighty83 wrote: »
    Is the stipend a one character only thing?

Yes. If each character got 500 zen, what would stop you from creating dozens of characters, and getting every single thing in the store?
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    The monthly Zen stipend is based on your ACCOUNT not your Characters.

:cool:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • nighty83nighty83 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    tcostik wrote: »
    Yes. If each character got 500 zen, what would stop you from creating dozens of characters, and getting every single thing in the store?

Although, how do they monitor which character I was logged in as when I purchased the life time subscription? The payment system (paypal, etc) is connected the the Star Trek Online Account not each character.

daveyny wrote: »
    The monthly Zen stipend is based on your ACCOUNT not your Characters.

:cool:

That is what myself and several of my fleet members thought but I am only receiving the stipend on the character I originally created.
  • blassreiterusblassreiterus Member Posts: 1,294 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    nighty83 wrote: »
    Although, how do they monitor which character I was logged in as when I purchased the life time subscription? The payment system (paypal, etc) is connected the the Star Trek Online Account not each character.

That is what myself and several of my fleet members thought but I am only receiving the stipend on the character I originally created.
    You can get the zen on any of the characters you created, if you're on your main character then you will see that the Zen balance was updated on that character, but you will see it updated on other characters if you log into the game with character when your stipend comes in as well.

That's what happens to me, I usually log into a character whenever my stipend comes in and I see the balance on that particular character but the balance is also visible on the other characters as well.
    Star Trek Online LTS player.