test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

cyborg keyboard

texan1986texan1986 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
i got this message saying i won the keyboard during one of the events and i have yet to hear a response from anyone i was wondering if this was a joke or not i mean the link goes straight back to perfect world its been over a month and i live in Texas so i live in the states
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff293/JRTX86/keyboard1.jpg
Post edited by texan1986 on

Comments

• Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Go to your Control Panel, click in "send new message" and insert CaptainSmirk's name as recipent.
    I think it is PWECaptnSmirk or so. Or PWELaughingTrendy.

Smirk is doing the Livestreams so contacting him directly would be more efficient.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Go to your Control Panel, click in "send new message" and insert CaptainSmirk's name as recipent.

Smirk is doing the Livestreams so contacting him directly would be more efficient.

ok ill try doing that but still dont understand why i wouldnt get a response from the message they sent me but thanks for your advise ill try that
  • Options
    ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited December 2014
    texan1986 wrote: »
    ok ill try doing that but still dont understand why i wouldnt get a response from the message they sent me but thanks for your advise ill try that

Likely one thought the other was handling it.
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    seems the twitch message system isn't the most stable on.

other players reported about not received messages too.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    seems the twitch message system isn't the most stable on.

other players reported about not received messages too.

hopefully i havent lost my keyboard if this is the reason twitch needs to fix their TRIBBLE but in the screen shot showed i responded on the same day
  • Options
    edited December 2014

well tried PWECaptnSmirk thats not a valid user same with PWELaughingTrendy so im not sure hopefully one of them sees this posts thanks for the help thoe
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    well tried PWECaptnSmirk thats not a valid user same with PWELaughingTrendy so im not sure hopefully one of them sees this posts thanks for the help thoe

Go to this link -

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/private.php?do=newpm

Recipient is PWECaptainSmirk

Title is whatever then explain in the body :)
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    edited December 2014
    askray wrote: »
    Go to this link -

thank you for the info
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    askray wrote: »
    Go to this link -

well 2 days and no respond does he not work at sto anymore not answering messages is kinda crappy any more suggestions
  • Options
    sohtohsohtoh Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    well 2 days and no respond does he not work at sto anymore not answering messages is kinda crappy any more suggestions

His last post on the forums was 12/19, so I would say he is still around. Providing that he has read your PM, he probably is doing some checking before responding to you. Just give him some time to see what is going on.
    "I'm not big on telepaths myself. I'm not big on guns either. But if everyone else has them, I want to make sure I can get my hands on the biggest one I can."
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    sohtoh wrote: »
    His last post on the forums was 12/19, so I would say he is still around. Providing that he has read your PM, he probably is doing some checking before responding to you. Just give him some time to see what is going on.

ya problem with giving him time is he had all last month and if you check more about the charity event it seems im not the only one that hasnt received their gifts but i appreciate you responding to this issue