test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tailor Outfit Slots Bug

shadowpheonix787shadowpheonix787 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
edited December 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So this is an old bug, I know; but I've had an issue with it for some time on multiple characters. I haven't heard anything about it in quite a while, so I wanted to post it and see if a solution was found, or if it was just swept under the rug...

I have never bought extra outfit slots for any of my characters. A long time ago, I can't remember if it was more than a year or not, all of my characters hade their secondary and fleet outfit slots glitched. The tailor and the fast-swap menu would still show them as being there, but when clicked, nothing happens. Later that week, it was discovered that we could simply creat new outfits, and use them just like the old slots; but ever since then, my display shows five seperate outfits. This gets very annoying since two of them cannot be used, edited, or removed by player hands. (that I am aware of)

Is there a player based method to fix/remove these bugged outfit slots?
Do these bugged slots interfere with buying and using new slots?

I have a screenshot of the tailor screen, but so far do not know how to upload or display it here.
You dont need a reason to help people...
Post edited by shadowpheonix787 on

Comments

• Options
    shadowpheonix787shadowpheonix787 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Still having this issue.
    You dont need a reason to help people...
  • Options
    xablisxablis Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yeah, according to some release notes back in march this was "fixed." Although there have been many people since that time who have reported this as still going on there has been no official response since the "fixing" way back when. Best of luck with this since I still have bugged slots on several kdf toons as well...
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It is still not working for me. And I still have bugged costumes I can not change or delete.

After several hours of messing with the tailor for WW with scarfs, knit hat and Frost coat, I found there are still very strange problems and slot issues.

I give up on the tailor. My avatars will just wear their uniforms everywhere.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    kajofolfkajofolf Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I still have that bug since more than a year now. Noone on the team cares for it anyways.
  • Options
    crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited December 2014
    This is a know issue that's proven very stubborn and difficult to squash. Can I get name@handles for the affected characters please?
    STO QA Team
  • Options
    materwindumaterwindu Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This is a know issue that's proven very stubborn and difficult to squash. Can I get name@handles for the affected characters please?
    Liviana Charvanek@RFAurora Only one of my toons that has this issue currently.
  • Options
    kazamiyukarinkazamiyukarin Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm having this issue as well. My character and handle is Kalinka@kazamiyukarin
    Call me Yuka~
    ~Vice Admiral Saskia - U.S.S. Muenzuka (Dyson Science Destroyer)~
    ~Lieutenant General Kalinka - I.K.S. Kazami (Negh'Var Heavy Battlecruiser)~
    ~Vice Admiral Lorel - R.R.W. Aureus Aquila (Mirror Mogai Heavy Warbird)~
  • Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Yep.

Rhyannha@bluegeek

She's got two slots that are stuck, stuck, stuck. I've purchased extra costume slots for her in the past, if that helps.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • Options
    qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Hi Crypticfrost,

KDF alligned Romulan Female -

Edera@kambled

Last 3 Uniform Slots -

Jeans, Formal and Veteran

Regards
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015