test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dilithium Exchange offers "stuck"

musicguru4musicguru4 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
edited December 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Ticket ID #: 2,920,161

I have two dilithium sell offers that are "stuck" in the dilithium exchange and have been getting the message "Failed to cancel Dilithium Exchange offer. Internal Error." I have one offer stuck at 156 from a few weeks ago and the second one became stuck this morning after the update at 158. I've had this happen in the past a few times and sometimes a patch update helps resolve the issue. However, now I have two offers that I am unable to remove. Any assistance to get these dilithium offers "unstuck" would be appreciated. Thank you!
Post edited by musicguru4 on

Comments

• musicguru4musicguru4 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This is a follow up to Ticket ID #: 2,920,161:

New Ticket ID #: 2,957,866

Before last week's patch, I had two offers stuck in the dilithium exchange and getting a "Failed to cancel Dilithium Exchange offer. Internal Error." message when trying to remove them (see previous post). After last week's patch, I was able to remove one of the two, specifically the offer stuck at 158. However, I still have the 156 offer stuck in dilithium exchange. Any help to get this last offer unstuck from the exchange would be appreciated. Thank you!