test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

When are you going to finally fix the tray issue!!!?

kozar2kozar2 Member Posts: 602 Arc User
edited December 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Serious this is joke!!! Someone needs to get off their as and fix the GD issue! I've got a ship I spent hundreds of dollars upgrading sitting there completely useless because everything resets every time I beam somewhere. I filed bug reports, posted info in the old thread and still not a single thing has been done to fix this. This isn't a day or two, it is almost a month for me and longer for others.

I've tried every home brewed solution as well and none work. So someone needs to do the job they're paid to do and fix this now. Not tomorrow, not after the winter event or morning coffee, but now!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    battykoda0battykoda0 Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yes, still broken. Got a ticket in.
    Wow. There is a new KDF Science ship. I'll be!
  • Options
    nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm beginning to think of it as "The loadout wheel of fortune"
    "Round and round it goes, what it will remove, no one knows!" :(
    server_hamster6.png
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Well I'm glad to see you guys fixed some tailor and dance issues in this weeks patch. Heaven forbid anyone address the issues that's made the game completely unplayable. Bunch of Muppets!
  • Options
    jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have had no issues with the Tray issue, but then i have done this work around that you load up a tray etc save it move console off save it again then move console back to where it was save again and boom problem solved and this was weeks ago since then not one issue.
    JtaDmwW.png
  • Options
    hordequesthordequest Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    jam3s1701 wrote: »
    I have had no issues with the Tray issue, but then i have done this work around that you load up a tray etc save it move console off save it again then move console back to where it was save again and boom problem solved and this was weeks ago since then not one issue.
    "No issues" does not equate to "did a workaround".

Besides, this "workaround" does not work for everyone. Some people have issues where the Duty officers keep coming unequipped even after trying this..or even trying a NEW layout. I've personally had an issue where a moved icon that I saved to layout would revert 1 out of 10 zones then it would go back to the right spot on the next zone.

What monkey programmed this layout system anyway? And who in their right mind would ever think an autoload "feature" is a good idea? There is absolutely NO excuse for the game adjusting my configuration without my permission. It should have been designed exactly the same as every other layout system. You save the layout..then if YOU decide you want to change layout, YOU click a button to load it. There is no logical reason that the system should have EVER touched trays or powers on it's own on zoning. This is an illogical and TRIBBLE bug that should never have existed in the first place and could only be there on purpose.

You'd have to go out of your way to add the programming to load the layout when you zone..Just comment out the line or block of code that calls the load layout function on zoning. It's like a 2 second fix. I'd do it for you just to not have to deal with the stupid TRIBBLE anymore.
  • Options
    lordatrocitieslordatrocities Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    If we follow the current Dev logic then this statement would be more or less fact not fiction; "There is no bug with load outs. The issue is that the player isn't using current video card drivers."

- sigh - And the moon is really just a big hot air balloon.
    What happened to those unique forum ranks I paid for?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    jam3s1701 wrote: »

Did you actually read where I said I've tried all of these kinds of user solution? No? Ya, why would someone want to read and understand something before commenting...
  • Options
    saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I second you guys...:(
    I tried the workaround with changing ships in orbit
    and it works - mostly.
    This week I beamed out of Fleet Dilithium mine
    and my ship moved slowly on map.
    Checked my gear - and that stupid game removed
    everything - including shields, engine and warp core :mad:
    If that would happen on mission - ouch!