test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Intel Bridge Officers

furiontassadarfuriontassadar Member Posts: 475 Arc User
edited December 2014 in The Academy
So, besides the Hierarchy BO from the "Alliances" mission and the common grade ones from the Officer Vendor, where else does one get Intel Bridge Officers?
"There will never be enough blood to wash away my need for vengeance! A single world...I could destroy a million worlds and it would not be enough! Your existence is an insult to the memory of my people! I will continue my fight, even if I must fight alone!"
Post edited by furiontassadar on

Comments

• Options
    peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So, besides the Hierarchy BO from the "Alliances" mission and the common grade ones from the Officer Vendor, where else does one get Intel Bridge Officers?

I think there are some telaxian ones you can get from the lobi store, but that is about it afaik.
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,333 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    I thought there were 3 available from the Delta pack.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I think there are some telaxian ones you can get from the lobi store, but that is about it afaik.

I thought there were 3 available from the Delta pack.

Ah, Lobi or actual money. I should have guessed.

Ah well, I don't actually have an Intel ship, so I was mainly thinking about experimenting with some of the Intel ground powers. I suppose the potato head will be adequate for that, even if it is an eyesore....

...and I'm pretty sure it's planning on stabbing my crew and I in the back, as soon as it becomes profitable to do so. >_>
    "There will never be enough blood to wash away my need for vengeance! A single world...I could destroy a million worlds and it would not be enough! Your existence is an insult to the memory of my people! I will continue my fight, even if I must fight alone!"
  • Options
    krilldarnkrilldarn Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    <redacted>
  • Options
    tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It shouldn't cost any money to get them, I bought an Intel officer from the same vendor as regular officers.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    tyler002 wrote: »
    It shouldn't cost any money to get them, I bought an Intel officer from the same vendor as regular officers.

Yes, I mentioned those in my original post.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Ah, didn't notice that. I just saw the part about Mr Potato-Head.
  • Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Some of the powers the intel officers have are pretty good. The trip wire drone and incite chaos
    one can cause some laughs.

And to be honest you only need one Intel officer, Unless you like having different BOFFs with the exact same powers.

The only reason in space to have one from each group in your roster is so you take advantage of the Intel ships commander intel slots. Because again all intel officers can be trained in the same powers.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    And to be honest you only need one Intel officer, Unless you like having different BOFFs with the exact same powers.

The only reason in space to have one from each group in your roster is so you take advantage of the Intel ships commander intel slots. Because again all intel officers can be trained in the same powers.

They can't use all the powers, though. There's several abilities per rank and they're limited to 4 like any other boff.
  • Options
    pwstolemynamepwstolemyname Member Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Because again all intel officers can be trained in the same powers.

But not placed in the same slots. If your ship has a tac/int hybrid slot it will only take a tac/int hybred officer. Eng/int or sci/int officers are not slotable.