test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TR-116 Mk XIV Upgrade Missing Mods

ethoirethoir Member Posts: 122 Arc User
edited November 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
A while back I bought a purple Mk XII TR-116B [Dmg] [ShPen]x4 and started upgrading it to Mk XIV. According to the upgrade system, it would start undergoing quality upgrades at this point.

However, according to the "possible result", the Ultra Rare rifle I'd get would be stripped of all of its mods. Is this a UI bug I can safely ignore? It should gain a mod instead of losing all of its mods, correct?

k7V9g3m.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    doublechadoublecha Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Me too, [Dmg] missing
    Qapla'
  • Options
    ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited November 2014
    Yes, one of the possibilities of upgrading is getting a result that's less valuable than what you started with.

Apparently, its working as intended.
  • Options
    ethoirethoir Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Nothing else? Because I seriously doubt that losing all mods on this weapon is "working as intended". I go from 101 damage to 97 through quality upgrade w/mod-stripping.

As I recall, the system isn't supposed to remove mods at all. And this isn't random, every character I use to check its upgrades show the same result.
  • Options
    coolheadalcoolheadal Member Posts: 1,253 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Guys this is a work-in-progress and until they have testing all the upgrade level values for this weapon, you just have to double check to see if the values are what you want? If not don't max out the weapons levels just yet. So this is the weapon all you guys/gals like so much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!