test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Batteries keep falling off toolbar

patcrowpatcrow Member Posts: 89 Arc User
edited November 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have a small bug to report but it's very annoying. Every time I change maps where is be mission or sector, the batteries keep coming off my toolbar. (Weapons, shields, and engines)

Everytime I have to go back and place them back on the toolbar. Please fix.
Post edited by patcrow on

Comments

• Options
    andym5andym5 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yep I get this as well, on every single character. Happens more often when I try to replenish stocks slotted on the ship. They randomly come off, move about my inventory & vanish from the command tray.

Also, when you pick up new batteries, why do they no longer get placed straight onto your ship if there's room in an existing stack? Quite annoying.
  • Options
    saeynsaeyn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It happens to me too with any consumable item in a quick slot, however I have found a work-around.

I think its related to loadouts. Whenever you save a loadout with, say a stack of 20 Aux batteries or 5 Deuterium Burns, the loadout doesn't save that you have a generic stack those items equipped, the loadout saves THAT EXACT STACK of the items. If you replenish them, the game sees it as a new stack either swaps back in the old, depleted stack, or totally removes the items. Either way you have to replace them in your skill tray.

The work-around I have found is to update my loadout every time I replenish a depleted stack of batteries or other consumable items.
  • Options
    pingaheadpingahead Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It happens on all my characters and it is annoying, especially when going into an STF. Hate messing with tray when everyone else is fighting. Same bug also moves stuff around in Inventory.
    This started when they launched Legacy of Romulus.
    Time to fix it guys, don't you think?