test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Event Completed no Reward

bulletmagnet66bulletmagnet66 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited November 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have completed Mirror Universe Event No Reward the botton says collect Reward but it keeps saying to check if i have room. I have plenty of room.
Post edited by bulletmagnet66 on

Comments

• Options
    mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Which mirror event project? The one that awards Mirror Hakeev or the one that awards Cochrane's shotgun?

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Check your doff roster to see if you need to make some space there.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Which mirror event project? The one that awards Mirror Hakeev or the one that awards Cochrane's shotgun?

It says Mirror Hakeev. Doff ruster has space for new officers
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I have not find what's the problem it keeps giving me a failure and sending me to check inventory. But there is space and room for the new officer. Please help I'm stuck I cant play events since is not giving me reward.:mad:
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Cant Reset the event stuck at Reward collection. Days have gone by and still stuck this is not fair Cryptic!
  • Options
    pmadi32382pmadi32382 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I've had the same problem and filed bug report. I think the issue is that like me you were contributing "tokens" to the previous mirror event, but because that event is no longer going we are trying to collect a reward which is no longer available.

I'm not really sure, but that is just my hunch. I will update if my bug report gets some attention.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    pmadi32382 wrote: »
    I've had the same problem and filed bug report. I think the issue is that like me you were contributing "tokens" to the previous mirror event, but because that event is no longer going we are trying to collect a reward which is no longer available.

I'm not really sure, but that is just my hunch. I will update if my bug report gets some attention.

I agree with your theory but the fact is Tokens are the same and now I'm stuck and they are not even acknowleging the issue fast enough.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    You have closed ticket and you have not resolve the issue. It appears you are more driven by metrics than actual customer satisfaction.
  • Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Last Mirror Invasion, I completed and turned in both it and the previous MI. At one point, I even had both of them up.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    One day from event finishing Cryptic did not fixed problem still stuck in retrieving reward. Terrible Customer Service. They close ticket acknowleging a bug.