test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why are GM's bad

ragnorok2722ragnorok2722 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
So like the title says why are GM's bad in this game and can't do simple things like I don't know give back the things they took away or the devs took away since they know you had it
Post edited by ragnorok2722 on

Comments

• Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You would have to be more specific. What exactly is it that you had? How are you so sure that they know that you had it and aren't making it up? How are you so sure that its within their power to return this to you? :P
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I don't really know what to say so..

Click me for a proper reply.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,277 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So like the title says why are GM's bad in this game and can't do simple things like I don't know give back the things they took away or the devs took away since they know you had it

When they took it, they knew they had it. But they would not give it back! Just the other day the dev KNEW I had it, but they took it away - this is wrong!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Well first of all I lost a captain retrain token for no reason second of all if that's not within the GM's power then why are they a GM again
  • Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Well first of all I lost a captain retrain token for no reason second of all if that's not within the GM's power then why are they a GM again

You didn't answer my second question :P
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Well I had it had have a screen shot of it... can they provide a record of using it? hmmm let's continue the genius comments
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Well I had it had have a screen shot of it... can they provide a record of using it? hmmm let's continue the genius comments

Can you prove you had it before you lost it? If you lost it before you had it... weeeeell... (sucks teeth)..that's a predestination paradox and is not covered by the warranty.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    equinox976 wrote: »
    Can you prove you had it before you lost it? If you lost it before you had it... weeeeell... (sucks teeth)..that's a predestination paradox and is not covered by the warranty.

I'm guessing this guy has heat stroke and can't think
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Did you get it back yet?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    No.. but thanks for asking
  • Options
    moonshadowdarkmoonshadowdark Member Posts: 1,899 Arc User
    edited November 2014

I find it a tad odd you had a screenshot of it before you even lost it. Who takes a screenshot just because they bought a retrain? I'm betting photoshop or you bought one, used it and are hoping for a freebie because you know they can't prove you didn't already use it. Because this sounds fishy.
    "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"

-Leonard Nimoy, RIP
  • Options
    maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I find it a tad odd you had a screenshot of it before you even lost it. Who takes a screenshot just because they bought a retrain? I'm betting photoshop or you bought one, used it and are hoping for a freebie because you know they can't prove you didn't already use it. Because this sounds fishy.
    I have no doubt that their can see whether or not a respec token was recently used right down to the exact instant, it would show up in your account activity like everything else that we do here does, that's where they get their "metrics" from and ya taking a screenshot of a respec token sounds a bit strange.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • Options
    edited November 2014

I took a screen shot cause they asked for one in a ticket genius and I never said I deleted it didn't say I did you took it that way and I had two from 55 and 60......
  • Options
    jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I took a screen shot cause they asked for one in a ticket genius and I never said I deleted it didn't say I did you took it that way and I had two from 55 and 60......

So at the time they asked about the one you lost you were able to take a screen shot of it?

Doesn't that mean you still had it?

I don't think Steven Hawking could figure out the chronology of this--I know I can't, and he and I have the same IQ. (Yes, I have actual test results.)
    boldly-watched.png
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Oh no, we're going to get temporal physics involved in this discussion aren't we?
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • Options
    tiro100tiro100 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    hmmm let's continue the genius comments

Because comments like these are really going to make people want to help you.
    Playing STO on and off since January 2nd, 2011!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    dear god... I had 2 it used 1 for no reason the the other 1 disappeared for no reason are you idiots going to keep searching for ways to "try to troll" or do you have something useful to say or maybe you should peak out a window and see how the world is
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    tiro100 wrote: »
    Because comments like these are really going to make people want to help you.

When trolls want to try to talk TRIBBLE yeah I can do it right back
  • Options
    foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited November 2014

The GM's in this game aren't bad.

They just don't exist.
  • Options
    sumghaisumghai Member Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I take particular issue with people who declare others as "trolls" simply for disagreeing with them.

The correct definition of "troll" is:
    Wikipedia wrote:
    In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
    Laws of thermodynamics as applied to life: 0 - You must play the game. 1 - You can't win. 2 - You can't break even. 3 - You can't quit.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,401 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So, you took a screenshot of your one retrain token, which proves you had two retrain tokens???

Either this story is incomplete, or somebody's pulling our collective leg...
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Oh so now you had two tokens instead of just the one. Odd how you never mentioned having two to begin with. Only after you realized how you screwed up by claiming that you took a screenshot of the missing token after it went missing.

Pure comedy of errors.

If you had read the other post you would see I had mentioned I had two but you chose to assume
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    jonsills wrote: »
    So, you took a screenshot of your one retrain token, which proves you had two retrain tokens???

Either this story is incomplete, or somebody's pulling our collective leg...

So the point that you're trying to say is that I have no proof of this and the GM's don't have access to a log of stuff that happens on players accounts ... this I find odd
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    What did you hope to accomplish by bringing this to the forums? Nobody here is in any position to do anything about the matter. That's between you and customer support.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • Options
    sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    dear god... I had 2 it used 1 for no reason the the other 1 disappeared for no reason are you idiots going to keep searching for ways to "try to troll" or do you have something useful to say or maybe you should peak out a window and see how the world is

Did you come in here expecting sympathy? That was your first mistake. (well, second, after whatever screwup you came here to complain about.) All you'll get from this part of the forum is insults heaped upon your injury. And if you're very lucky, nobody will pin you down and injure you again.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    And we're done with this thread.

Next time, if people are flaming/trolling you, ignore them and move on.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.