test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Keratt Without Items

setho0osetho0o Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited November 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
WTF, first i cant with level 60 in Kerrat System, now i can join but no Items. Cubes, spheres just f.. Batteries.

And now? STF flying? Like looking the same Movie 40 times.

I want my Kerrat like before Delta Rising. thx..
Post edited by setho0o on

Comments

• Options
    giotarizgiotariz Member Posts: 652 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    setho0o wrote: »
    WTF, first i cant with level 60 in Kerrat System, now i can join but no Items. Cubes, spheres just f.. Batteries.

And now? STF flying? Like looking the same Movie 40 times.

I want my Kerrat like before Delta Rising. thx..

Another kerrat farmer away.
    good, that's mainly a pvp zone less pve noobs is better :rolleyes:
    Sad Pandas PvP - Starfleet Dental Member - Lag Industries Leader
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977

• Options
    auto1412auto1412 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    giotariz wrote: »
    Another kerrat farmer away.
    good, that's mainly a pvp zone less pve noobs is better :rolleyes:

I bet hobos would disagree.:D
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    This might have to do with level 60 NPCs seemingly missing one part of the loot table, see here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1280111

Specifically, cruisers, frigates and fighters only give batteries, lockboxes, commodities or components.
    Battleships and dreadnoughts give the above and also green or better quality Mk XII gear.

The common gear (that has the chance of being better quality) part of the loot is absolutely gone.

Of course it may be something quite different. I'm not even sure if the Borg in Kerr'at are lvl 60 (guess I'll have to pay them a visit one of those times).
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2014
    All enemies in Ker'rat are 4 levels above your own if you're at a "round" level such as 50 or 60. At Level 50, they are Level 54 ... at Level 60, they are Level 64 already. If an enemy is at Level 60 or higher in the current state of the game, it will not drop anything else than commodities, batteries or components or luckboxes. A developer has replied in the topic Toiva mentioned above (which I created after noticing this issue which is game-wide), and that means the bug might get fixed soon.

The only items you get in Ker'rat currently are extra drops from Level 3 or 4 critters (Cubes, Hulks, Tactical Cubes) which are usually uncommon or rare quality and MK XII gear level. You still will not get an additional common gear drop since that very drop table is currently bugged. Also, you still get the 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc. place reward in MK XII and the usual quality, depending on the place you scored.
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010