test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PWE Waiting for your Facts

gothsnipergothsniper Member Posts: 2 Arc User
PWE

Since you have released DR , your greed has become clear Here is your chance before the world to justify the actions of a system that has so many people leaving your game. How can you justify doing this to your loyal customer base, everything you have done in DR has been solely to line your pockets and reduced the function of practical game play to the point unless someone shells out money this game will become very tedious then ever before

Why should loyal players have to even deal with this.

Looking Forward to hearing your response to this:.
Post edited by gothsniper on

Comments

• Options
    cpc2011acpc2011a Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You may as well start playing a loop of chirping crickets because that's the most you'll get out of them.
  • Options
    oneofexploitoneofexploit Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Didn't you hear? D'Angelo says DR is the most successful expansion ever!

Now successful at what is the question... maybe successful at driving people off? Either way it's successful!!
  • Options
    daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    gothsniper wrote: »
    PWE

Since you have released DR , your greed has become clear Here is your chance before the world to justify the actions of a system that has so many people leaving your game. How can you justify doing this to your loyal customer base, everything you have done in DR has been solely to line your pockets and reduced the function of practical game play to the point unless someone shells out money this game will become very tedious then ever before

Why should loyal players have to even deal with this.

Looking Forward to hearing your response to this:.

did you not hear there are more ppl on then ever!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • Options
    gothsnipergothsniper Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Well all I can add is I hope all those new people they claim to be on can make up for all of those well heading to greener pastures, the fact people may be coming back is to see the new stuff, but then tell me after looking at the Rip off factor how many will be staying they don't mention the people leaving now do they .

Do the new people know how they reduced Dilithium gathering,

Do they know about the costs to upgrade ships

Do they know of the Jacked prices on getting the new ships

Do they know about the destruction of any system in the game you could max out in just to have it replaced and all your work lost and starting at zero.

Wonder if PWE announced these facts to them
  • Options
    cpc2011acpc2011a Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    gothsniper wrote: »
    Well all I can add is I hope all those new people they claim to be on can make up for all of those well heading to greener pastures, the fact people may be coming back is to see the new stuff, but then tell me after looking at the Rip off factor how many will be staying they don't mention the people leaving now do they .

Do the new people know how they reduced Dilithium gathering,

Do they know about the costs to upgrade ships

Do they know of the Jacked prices on getting the new ships

Do they know about the destruction of any system in the game you could max out in just to have it replaced and all your work lost and starting at zero.

Wonder if PWE announced these facts to them

I'm pretty sure anyone returning who has played a lot in the past will see all of this and wonder wtf they were thinking. As for new and fresh players, no they will have no clue about the past, and pwe is surely not going to advertise the fact that they are in no uncertain terms TRIBBLE the players for all they can.
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Since DR released, I've seen 19 Tier 6 shis...

I use that to evaluate the success of DR.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    captainpugwash1captainpugwash1 Member Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Didn't you hear? D'Angelo says DR is the most successful expansion ever!

Now successful at what is the question... maybe successful at driving people off? Either way it's successful!!

Most successful expansion ever for BUGS,,,,,,,,
  • Options
    seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    cpc2011a wrote: »
    You may as well start playing a loop of chirping crickets because that's the most you'll get out of them.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re72di5phM0
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • Options
    lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I normally do about 6-8 PvE's a night, but last night I could only do 2. The queues are so dead right now I find little to do ingame except think about what gear I should buy now that all my reps have capped (except delta- just started it last night), then go watch some T.V.

I got no idea where my fleeties went, they're all awol.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • Options
    boosbcboosbc Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Let me show you what will happen to you

Long-Software-Install-Wait-2507.jpg
  • Options
    captainpugwash1captainpugwash1 Member Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited October 2014