test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Happy with new adjustments , Thank you !

johndroidjohndroid Member Posts: 178 Arc User
Well since the shutdown of the Tau dewa Quadrant , new adjustments were implemented.
I was a hard time and I wasn't happy with dilithium ecs amounts drops and assignments ....
Last 2 days playing are TOTALLY fun again drop rates look great assignments as well , leveling seems at a great rate :)) I couldn't be happier Thank you and keep the good things coming "CrypticPWE" Salute !!
Post edited by johndroid on

Comments

• Options
    zero2362zero2362 Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Sorry but I really cant tell if you are being sarcastic or serious
    343rguu.jpg

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    SECURITY! Crash got out again! :D
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    semalda226semalda226 Member Posts: 1,994 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    zero2362 wrote: »

Where is sarcasmdetector when u need him?
    tumblr_mxl2nyOKII1rizambo1_500.png

• Options
    englishnodenglishnod Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    someone who likes the changes? well we are screwed now they will keep them in place because of ONE person.

:P :P :P

i will go get my chocolate flame proof suit for this thread just in case, does anyone else want one?
  • Options
    apsciliaraapsciliara Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    englishnod wrote: »
    someone who likes the changes? well we are screwed now they will keep them in place because of ONE person.

:P :P :P

i will go get my chocolate flame proof suit for this thread just in case, does anyone else want one?

I'll have a chocolate flame-proof suit without the flame-proof suit. So basically just chocolate.
  • Options
    mhirtescmhirtesc Member Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    johndroid wrote: »
    Well since the shutdown of the Tau dewa Quadrant , new adjustments were implemented.
    I was a hard time and I wasn't happy with dilithium ecs amounts drops and assignments ....
    Last 2 days playing are TOTALLY fun again drop rates look great assignments as well , leveling seems at a great rate :)) I couldn't be happier Thank you and keep the good things coming "CrypticPWE" Salute !!

Hi Gecko! This your sockpuppet alt now?
  • Options
    atomictikiatomictiki Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Bless your little heart. /pats head
    Leave nerfing to the professionals.
  • Options
    tankfox23tankfox23 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It has to be sarcasm right? I mean what game is he playing? Certainly not the grind rest I have been playing.
  • Options
    porchsongporchsong Member Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Holy TRIBBLE!!! Then you are a party of One; or, just such a terrible player you want anyone better than you to suffer. . . . I think I'll go with the latter.
  • Options
    fenr00kfenr00k Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Sometimes, people who like the game post in the forums too you know... It's not the exclusive domain of the haters.

Just because somebody posts some positive feedback for once doesn't make them instantly wrong, a toady or a member of the dev team posing as a player. It just makes them a person with a different opinion to a vocal minority.

Well done OP on joining those of us who post our opinions even when they disagree with those of the pitch fork brigade!
  • Options
    tankfox23tankfox23 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you would have to be blind or sarcastic to post what he posted. To be fair some of the story content has been good. Everything else, we'll not so much.
  • Options
    oneofexploitoneofexploit Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I guess some people love increased grind for little to no rewards...
  • Options
    giveroffacialsgiveroffacials Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    tankfox23 wrote: »
    It has to be sarcasm right? I mean what game is he playing? Certainly not the grind rest I have been playing.

He thought he was posting on SWTOR...........
    Space the final frontier. These are the voyages of [your name here] on a five year mission to gain one level after the delta rising xp nerf.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    fenr00k wrote: »
    Sometimes, people who like the game post in the forums too you know... It's not the exclusive domain of the haters.

Just because somebody posts some positive feedback for once doesn't make them instantly wrong, a toady or a member of the dev team posing as a player. It just makes them a person with a different opinion to a vocal minority.

Well done OP on joining those of us who post our opinions even when they disagree with those of the pitch fork brigade!

Look, I just spent 20k in dilithium and 20 mil in ec to upgrade to Pitchfork MK XIV [Extra Pointy] x 4 so I need to use it.
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • Options
    fenr00kfenr00k Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Sorry, but seriously the only thing that I can find to actually complain about is the changes to the queues. They've made a rotten mess of them.

Everything else, well I am quite happy with it. Some good stories in there, more content to play through, some VERY nice ships added..

So for me it's 80% well done Cryptic, 20% what the heck did you do that for Cryptic.

You will get some folks though who like the changes to the queues, and for them they probably can find nothing to complain about. They're entitled to feel this way, and to express this, without been insulted and flamed when they do.
  • Options
    clooney002clooney002 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Was there a stealth update I dont know about?

Oh wait, the OP is using that mind over matter trick again.

!!!Shenanigans!!!
  • Options
    dabelgravedabelgrave Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Look, I just spent 20k in dilithium and 20 mil in ec to upgrade to Pitchfork MK XIV [Extra Pointy] x 4 so I need to use it.

So you got it to Mk XIV Ultra Rare. Upgrading to Epic will probably cost five times as much.
    :(
  • Options
    generalklanggeneralklang Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 31 seconds.

zero2362 wrote: »

I think this is a troll thread.

In before lock!