test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen, Delta Pack

solutrisolutri Member Posts: 7 Arc User
A few questions for those more in the know.
If I use ZEN to buy the Delta pack do I Unlock the pack for all my current and future characters? Or is it a one character one time kind of thing that needs to be purchased for each character?
I think I know just looking for confirmation.

Next up, as a lifetime subscriber I read that they aren't giving zen for lifetime subscribers anymore instead it was replaced with some other currency for only STO called Promotional Points.

Where do i find these? How do I see what I have of them? Am I getting them at all my Zen hasn't gone up recently so I assume it was changed to Promotional points yet I have no way to see it or know if I'm receiving it.

Thanks in advance!
Post edited by solutri on

Comments

• mindshadow999mindshadow999 Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    solutri wrote: »
    A few questions for those more in the know.
    If I use ZEN to buy the Delta pack do I Unlock the pack for all my current and future characters? Or is it a one character one time kind of thing that needs to be purchased for each character?
    I think I know just looking for confirmation.

The 12,500 Zen Delta Rising Ops pack? That unlocks for all characters. There is a one-time claim for the 3 upgrade tokens, but the ships, Doffs, Boffs, etc unlock account wide.
    solutri wrote: »
    Next up, as a lifetime subscriber I read that they aren't giving zen for lifetime subscribers anymore instead it was replaced with some other currency for only STO called Promotional Points.

Where do i find these? How do I see what I have of them? Am I getting them at all my Zen hasn't gone up recently so I assume it was changed to Promotional points yet I have no way to see it or know if I'm receiving it.

First I've heard of it. My LTS stipend shows up as Zen. I know that because I ran my Zen balance down to zero recently (see, 12,500 Zen Delta Rising Ops pack) which made the stipend's arrival rather obvious.
  • solutrisolutri Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The 12,500 Zen Delta Rising Ops pack? That unlocks for all characters. There is a one-time claim for the 3 upgrade tokens, but the ships, Doffs, Boffs, etc unlock account wide.
    Wasn't totally sure, thanks. I was actually thinking this but wanted to make sure there were no differences between using zen and real money.

First I've heard of it. My LTS stipend shows up as Zen. I know that because I ran my Zen balance down to zero recently (see, 12,500 Zen Delta Rising Ops pack) which made the stipend's arrival rather obvious.
    Hmm, I could swear I read about it on the subscribe page and on the FAQ's(the bottom of the FAQ's). Maybe I read it wrong or something.
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The STO promotional points are so named as it is Zen which is game locked to STO. They appear as normal Zen when you look at your balance in the store.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • cem3212cem3212 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    About the Operations Pack buyable via in-game Zen or any other method ...

Are the ship upgrade tokens useable by any characters on the account or do all 3 have to be used by 1 character (which would be idiotic)?

The rest of the Operations Pack statements are well explained, but I keep reading that description & being unsure.

Thanks to anyone that has the experience & knowledge in advance for clarifying.
  • jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You get only 3 that are account bound

But you need to make sure you have the account bank otherwise you won't be able to move them about your characters
    JtaDmwW.png