test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PR Repair Ideas

blakes7tvseriesblakes7tvseries Member Posts: 704 Arc User
Folks lets keep it simple due to fact DEVs and others dont read rants, complicated, or long posts.

1. Put the old rewards back into the STFs advance and normal.
download.jpg
Post edited by blakes7tvseries on

Comments

• sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    A lot more than that would be needed, tbh...
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• mewmaster101mewmaster101 Member Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Folks lets keep it simple due to fact DEVs and others dont read rants, complicated, or long posts.

I do not think the higher ups in the company (those that actually MAKE the decision) read anything related to the game period other than their paycheck
  • collegepark2151collegepark2151 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I do not think the higher ups in the company (those that actually MAKE the decision) read anything related to the game period other than their paycheck

Unfortunately that's pretty common in a lot of businesses. The ones who make the hated decisions are insulated by several layers of employees from the poor chaps who have to implement the rage inducing policies.

In college I had to tell the people who had paid good money for parking passes at the football games they couldn't park in their assigned lot because the higher-ups in the Former Students Association decided to oversell the lots. I was cursed multiple times, one guy tried to run me over, and I was generally hated. That's why the association has never gotten a dime of my money since I graduated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Porthos is not amused.
  • boosbcboosbc Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Folks lets keep it simple due to fact DEVs and others dont read.

There, I fixed it. But let me amuse you:

* leveling through normal storyline should be possible. Grind should be reasonable.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    How about stop treating the playerbase like idiots? (Won't happen).

That doesn't "repair" anything, the damage is done and they completely lost my trust and won't win it back, but maybe the future relationship to their players (customers) might be more agreeable if they treat the players like reasonable adults.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited October 2014

2. Reinstate the old Elite STF & other end game queues the way they were 2 weeks ago and NEVER TOUCH THEM EVER AGAIN.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Meh... thinking of more than their wallet for a while might do it...
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    1: Return Dil rewards as OP said before Derp Revamp.
    2: Return XP gain before Derp Revamp.
    3: Return Advanced to what the old elite was. Just roll it back!
    4:???
    5: Profit
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • heckgoblinheckgoblin Member Posts: 685
    edited October 2014
    Give us 200k refined dilithium to upgrade with. This would make me happy and forgiving.
    I AM WAR.
  • strykewolf67strykewolf67 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Communication is the key.

Players need to stick their attack rant patterns back in the bank so the devs might be inclined to interact.

Devs/etc need to realize that there are folks with a lot of pent up frustrations that are not, always, going to come across as reasonable.
    [SIGPIC]http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91438543000&dateline=1409236387[/SIGPIC]

Sarah Knightly - Co-leader; Frontier Explorers - U.S.S. Witchblade
    Rias Gremory - Leader; Frontier Marauders - I.K.S. B'ullwinkle