test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dilithium Exchange Error

intrepidblackintrepidblack Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited October 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Error: I am constantly getting a "Failed to Create Dilithium Exchange Offer"

Since: Its been like this since the patch. Tried everything.

Steps to try to fix:
Updated, reinstalled, played on both Steam and ARC, and tried different quantities of selling Zen from 1-1000.

Anyone have a clue, or is this just a general issue?
Post edited by intrepidblack on

Comments

• teatsuteatsu Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    God thanks that im not the only one with this Problem.

I can buy Zen form the Dilithium Exhange but can't sell Zen. There are allways come this message "Failed to Create Dilithium Exchange Offer" .

I have wrote a ticket, but well... the waiting time for an answer ist bad :/
  • redlotusredlotus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm running in to this problem as well. It was working just fine be for the big update.

I did submit a ticket about it just got to wait for a answer now.
  • laguna72laguna72 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Same problem here. I can sell dilithium but cannot buy it. It worked fine before the first DR patch; hasn't worked since. I get an error saying "Failed to create Dilithium Exchange offer." I've tried restarting the game, my PC, and doing a patch verify - no success.
  • c3141pwac3141pwa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    laguna72 wrote: »
    Same problem here. I can sell dilithium but cannot buy it. It worked fine before the first DR patch; hasn't worked since. I get an error saying "Failed to create Dilithium Exchange offer." I've tried restarting the game, my PC, and doing a patch verify - no success.

It is working fine for me.

http://postimg.org/image/m5xcjf1ib/
  • dredd23czdredd23cz Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Have some problem, any tips for fix ?
  • intrepidblackintrepidblack Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Im a lifetime member. This is crazy relic.

Fix it fix it.
    edited October 2014
    I try to convert ZEN to Dilithium using the in-game exchange again. I still keep getting the "Failed to Create Dilithium Exchange Offer".

On my main computer I tryed both ARC and Steam version of STO same issue. I also try installing STO on my other desktop computer and still having the same issue.
  • intrepidblackintrepidblack Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm mining dilithium. This is taking ******n ages.
    edited October 2014
    Have an answer from a GM.

Short: Do a Bug Report Ingame and wait till the bug is fixed...
    edited October 2014
    comon, do something, is pointless with 0 dilithium :/
    edited October 2014
    Well i dont know why but its working today, but only ofter i logged in and dont move and open directly the exhange. When i do something else it doesn't work ...strange
    edited October 2014
    It just started working for me couple mins ago. I was able to exchange some zen for some dilithium.
    edited October 2014
    It is broken for me now. Was working yesterday.
  • entrailsgaloreentrailsgalore Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It's been broken for me the past 2 days. I just want to upgrade my shields! KAAAAHHHHHNNN!
  • johnnywokerjohnnywoker Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Same here (I'm trying to get through this since yesterday). The funny thing that the ticket I've opened in-game disappeared. Although there was an interesting thing: I've opened the exchange from a ground mission and for a short time the following message was displayed before the Exchange's screen popped up: "Dilithium Exchange disabled". I haven't seen that message before or after that.
  • laguna72laguna72 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Haven't had any luck with it yet here. Tried completely deleting and reinstalling the game; have tried both in sector space and in ground missions. Any chance we can get a GM / dev response? This is a major bummer.
  • rockey2010rockey2010 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yeap having the same issue can sell dill but can't buy... really annoying
    edited October 2014
    I make tiket but they say, they cant help me I make bug report now waiting for respond ... if same be.
    edited October 2014
    Any update on this? It is still broken for me.
    edited October 2014
    Still getting the error.
    edited October 2014
    Yea and no respond about iny information from GM, like "we know it, we work on it" or like similar, this situation is a bit hopeless :(
    edited October 2014
    Still not working.
    edited October 2014
    Today's patch did not fix it.
  • jpm1367jpm1367 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Still getting this error - you'd think that they would fix this for people who have purchased Zen.
  • naruteshnarutesh Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ya know, this is getting really ridiculous. We can't even get a response? I put in a ticket last week, and then again today, but apparently the BUG REPORT SYSTEM IS BUGGED. Give me a freaking break.

Same problem as everyone else. I, like some others here, got it to work for a small amount yesterday but I log in today and there's that error again!

I purchased Zen so I could buy some dilithium for upgrades. This makes me an unhappy customer. It would be a little less insulting if we could at least get some feedback from the people happily accepting my payment and then not delivering the goods.

:mad:
    edited October 2014
    narutesh wrote: »
    Ya know, this is getting really ridiculous. We can't even get a response? I put in a ticket last week, and then again today, but apparently the BUG REPORT SYSTEM IS BUGGED. Give me a freaking break.

Same problem as everyone else. I, like some others here, got it to work for a small amount yesterday but I log in today and there's that error again!

I purchased Zen so I could buy some dilithium for upgrades. This makes me an unhappy customer. It would be a little less insulting if we could at least get some feedback from the people happily accepting my payment and then not delivering the goods.

:mad:

Yeah, I know it will eventually get fixed. So I am waiting to log back in until the fix is in the patch notes. I just bought $60 of zen, and only need a small portion of it to upgrade my shield to MK14. I am just going to patiently wait until then.
  • matok1971matok1971 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I am also having this problem. I will be watching this post for responses
    Membership Details

Free to play - March 2013
    Monthly Subscription - July 2013
    Lifetime Member - Oct 2014
  • johnluckpicardjohnluckpicard Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    same problem here... i can buy zen with dilithium. i cant sell zen for dilithium..

[CurrencyExchangeFailure] Failed to create Dilithium Exchange offer.
    edited October 2014
    Still broken for me.
    edited October 2014
    UPDATE: I logged in today, and was able to convert zen to Dil. Completed my MK14 shield upgrade, now working on upgrading it to a"Gold" level item (legendary?). I'll test it again the next time I log on to see if it was a fluke and it is still broken, but it appears to currently be functioning correctly.