What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CANCELLED SUB after active sub for 1689.7 days

2»

Comments

• orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    adorenko wrote: »
    I really don't care, seeing as no one has commented on this issue.
    Then why even post? It's like telling the mail man to help you chase down a mugger.
  • krovankrovan Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    1600 something days, why on earth wouldn't you buy a lifetime at that point?

I don't understand all this freaking out, it's getting bloody stupid at this point, so things take a little longer, OH WELL.
    http://soundcloud.com/krovan-1
  • adorenkoadorenko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    orangeitis wrote: »
    Then why even post? It's like telling the mail man to help you chase down a mugger.

Well, if he's gonna drop by sometimes and garden for me too. Why not?
    Looking for more info on Dilithium Rising? Click on the link below:

[SIGPIC]Click here to visit my STO YouTube channel[/SIGPIC]
  • fatman592fatman592 Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You stopped giving money to an obviously incompetent company? Good, good...
  • flufferizerflufferizer Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have the exact same opinion about STO now. This latest big content is a big turn around from how the game use to be enjoyable for me but it is no longer fun to play.

Right on the point when speaking about the long dragged out fights, I'm sick and tired of them and I did warn I will never repeat this content on any of my alts... ever. Unless drastic changes are made, I ain't gona go through the frustration of these new episodes which are a complete turn around from all previous ones which I felt had a good balance of story and difficulty.

Now my ships feels like a complete piece of trash, I feel like trash since it takes me a year to kill anything.
  • sfc#5932 sfc Member Posts: 992 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2014

Additionally, if he is an environmental artist, why is he moderating? Your logic has failed you.
    Because he's a dev? This is their forums after all. All devs are moderators.
  • britalmightybritalmighty Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have the exact same opinion about STO now. This latest big content is a big turn around from how the game use to be enjoyable for me but it is no longer fun to play.

Right on the point when speaking about the long dragged out fights, I'm sick and tired of them and I did warn I will never repeat this content on any of my alts... ever. Unless drastic changes are made, I ain't gona go through the frustration of these new episodes which are a complete turn around from all previous ones which I felt had a good balance of story and difficulty.

Now my ships feels like a complete piece of trash, I feel like trash since it takes me a year to kill anything.

THIS.

exactly. And I'm done reading any more now...time to play my ps4.
    Thanks all
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Additionally, if he is an environmental artist, why is he moderating? Your logic has failed you.

He is not moderating, he talked to you.

The moderation is done by moderators who moderate in a modest way.

You should try to scream louder, maybe someone will give you a candy that you are no longer sad that no Dev is talking to you alone.
  • billdunbilldun Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2014

All part of the plan. The idea is to make you frustrated enough to buy a new ship, new gear, upgrade everything, and spend, spend, spend.

It won't change until players stop falling for it.
  • aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    tacofangs wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure your characters all stick around in suspended animation, and if/when you want to come back, or give it another go, please do.

Problem is (as I see it) that the overly complicated gearing up to Mk 14 won't become any more easy for Britalmighty then it is now , by the sound of it in his OP .

And speaking of the OP, Britalmighty if you want , you can let us know which ship you are flying and what profession your character is in , and I can try to find you a better build to you can perhaps enjoy the game more as is .
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    As tacofangs has said, sorry to see anybody go. But we don't allow "I quit" threads, so this does have to go.

Closed.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
This discussion has been closed.