test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

All cutscenes crash the game for me

drowrulesupremedrowrulesupreme Member Posts: 692 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Graphical and Sound Issues
So I've searched the forums for someone else having this issue and cannot find anything similar.

I tried to play Surface Tension on one toon that has just reached that mission and the cutscene just froze before I had CTD. I tried again and same thing. Dropped mission and picked it up again and CTD before the video has even played through completely. I've played this mission multiple times on other toons and no issues at all... now though, they all crash during the video scene at the beginning.

I figured it was no big deal and decided to try the new missions instead. Mindscape here we come...

erm, nope! Video scene at the beginning of the mission freezes and game client.exe stops working.

I figure it has to be because of the new things added in the latest patches/expansion since it was never an issue before. Just wondered if anyone else has this issue.
"...we are far more united and have far more in common with each other than the things that divide us.”
Jo Cox 22.6.1974 - 16.6.2016

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• windholowwindholow Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    My system crashes about every 1-10 minutes since the update. There are a lot of us and STO does not seem to be doing anything about it. Even if you paid for the game.
  • beerxhyperbeerxhyper Member Posts: 676 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    yeah i been having this problem to even made a new rom toon and the intro vid freezes even though i can hear the game sounds in the background so the vid seems to be freezing and causes the cliet to not respond getting anooying cause this has not happened since before DR went live.