test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Takedown totally broken

zombiedeadheadedzombiedeadheaded Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
2 compeltely progress stopping bugs in the same part of 1 mission, Well done.
First, after selectoing allies in first attempt at bravo front, nothing happens, can't move, no ships, no Tuvok. Great, warp out and start the whole thing again.
Second, after killing the crusiers in Bravo, get 'answer hail', more allies turn up, told to destrot 2 cruiser goupos, but they are already dead. Agaon, have to quit mission, and START AGAIN FROM ALPHA. **** this.
Post edited by zombiedeadheaded on

Comments

• zombiedeadheadedzombiedeadheaded Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ANd now number 3, after killing Gaul, im stuck ina tunnel, doors wont open, and i cant get ti command center. Seriously, WTF
  • zombiedeadheadedzombiedeadheaded Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Lol, this is so terrible, how did they think this was ready. So, I quit the mission area, hoping I didn't have to start the whole thing again, thankfully I only had to restart 'Revelations'. So start it, am beamed back into the sort of arena area, Tuvok says come to Command Centre, but the doors don't work! After a while 7 of 9 glitches through the door, jumps about, and glitches back in again

So that's it, unless I drop the mission, which given how stupidly long it was, and how many restarts I had because of bugs, I'd rather pull my own teeth..
  • kalwrathkalwrath Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Same here. Did the whole thing on elite only to get stuck like this...
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    There was the thing where Gaul simply wasn't visible...if I kept tabbing, his name would show up (no body, just the name) and then he'd be gone again.

Soldiers would get stuck going through the door to the Command Center...bouncing around stuck in the door when they tried to come back out.

The bugs spawncamping in the tunnel was kind of epic for a bit - dying before the toon or BOFFs had finished standing up.

It's an all around fun mission, if you're slacking on your masochism quota when it comes to various quirky bugs and the like it has.
  • colonelchenchuancolonelchenchuan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The sad thing is that until that point I was actually liking the mission... then Im stuck in the courtyard and what little warm fuzzies I was having for cryptic melted like the tears of a Horta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dourifdourif Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Same here.

I also had to skip the second to last mission as the final patrol (wyo-something, bottom left system) wouldn't let me finish. It even stalled at different point each time. I can live with a few bugs, but it's been very tedious to get here. It's a shame, up until Delta I really liked this game and I was actually looking forward to this expansion.
  • candyhuntcandyhunt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I would also add that I am also currently stuck in the courtyard/arena area.. same glitch of Seven going through door which wont open.
  • solarterrasolarterra Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm watching Seven of Nine run through the door that won't open, meanwhile I'm stuck outside not able to get in. What a game breaker. This really sucks. The worst part is this hasn't been fixed yet, it's just a simple door--remove the door.