test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta Riasing RIPPOFF

Comments

• gofasternowgofasternow Member Posts: 1,390 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Seriously? You referenced getting one-shotted by the Vaudwaar whilst using a Galaxy-x. I'm an unremarkable, relatively mediocre, player - but I can survive the Vaudwaar in a T5-U Rhode Island....

Y'know, I should see if I should survive in a Mirror Rhode Island...
  • bumperthumperbumperthumper Member Posts: 513 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Y'know, I should see if I should survive in a Mirror Rhode Island...

I may have to try and 1-up ya and pull my NX-01 out of dry dock... complete with grappling hook!
    A proud member of The Collective ARMADA
    NOT A FAN OF ARC!
  • phoeniciusphoenicius Member Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    skollulfr wrote: »
    using failaxy.
    unless cryptic fix their entire ship stats ethos, failaxy will still be a failaxy.

get another ship,
    minimum 9 turn
    minimum 30 inertia rating
    minimum 3 tac consoles
    minimum 3 tac abilities

they try to sell you anything else, its a lemon.

put your current build on here
    http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skillplanner/
    people will be able to fit it for you.

come on now, the gal-x may not be wonderful, but it's at least usable if you know how to build one(preferably the fleet one), the actual galaxy on the other hand its a lost cause.
  • mindmagemindmage Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ryuranger wrote: »
    I have Bad spelling you *******s OK STOP POINTING OUT I AM PISSED OFF HERE Vaadwaur is CHEAP TRIBBLE ****ING *******S WHO ARE TOO STRONG AND THE PEOPLE AT CRYPTIC ARE LAUGHING THERE TRIBBLE OFF WELL HOW ABOUT A LAWSUIT WILL DO HUH I AM PISSED OFF

Are you related to Lindsay Lohan?
    Playing since launch in 2010.
  • ravinravin Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Along with your spelling, check your difficulty setting. I had this happen with the Malon, checked my difficulty settings, and it was set to elite from doing Japori runs.
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
  • saedeithsaedeith Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    My biggest complaint about the Vaadwaur is the tricobalt spam party.
  • prierinprierin Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Were can I go to make a complate about Delta Rising this is #$@! retarted I mean what the hell I try to fight the Veatwear and I cannot make a single scratch at them and they Kill me with one Shot and I am in a Galaxy Class Dreadnought this is stupid I have all the latest stuff instialld in my ship too and yet I dye with ONE FING Shot what the **** fix it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wowzers.... have you tried setting your difficulty level OFF of elite and down to advanced?

Seriously there's no reason to run episodes on eliite. The drops are no better and the difficulty is like 3.5x higher.

I am in a Galaxy X with MK XII gear and made it from lvl 50-54 fighting the Vadwaar on elite with some issues... I didn't have to go to advanced until later so... yeah. It sounds like you're not outfitted to take them on at elite so lower your settings and have fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will forever be missed and never forgotten.
  • ginobaldelli823ginobaldelli823 Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    redz4tw wrote: »
    Lol feel the nerd rage. Also perhaps a dictionary or spell check would help, take a deep breath, reach a meditative state, oh and can I haz your EC?

1. What lvl are you?
    2. Did you make sure you Difficulty is on Normal?
    3. What are you flying/using for a ship?
    4. Chill out....

I have been using http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skillplanner/index.php?build=tinker_2083 and have played every mission so far upto lvl 57 accessable and have had only mild problems killing the Vaadwar.

Reasons why they hard to kill:
    1. They are over lvl 50.
    2. They are meant to be a challenge.
    3. They use tricolbalt's.
    4. They have that weird hit anything "X" marks the spot attack.
    5. You don't have to fight the Vaadwar to lvl if you don't want to.
    edited October 2014
    What color were the fruit loops? ;)

Sue a free to play game..........:confused:
  • nesomumi2nesomumi2 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Were can I go to make a complate about Delta Rising this is #$@! retarted I mean what the hell I try to fight the Veatwear and I cannot make a single scratch at them and they Kill me with one Shot and I am in a Galaxy Class Dreadnought this is stupid I have all the latest stuff instialld in my ship too and yet I dye with ONE FING Shot what the **** fix it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i played all of the missions on elite difficulty, needed 3 days to get to lvl 60. what can i tell you, you are doing something wrong.
    edited October 2014
    OH this is getting funny.

*grabs popcorn*

Anyone care the place a wager on how long until Askray closes this raging illiterate twelve year old down?

I love your avatar picture - especially in regards to this thread.
    edited October 2014
    I may have to try and 1-up ya and pull my NX-01 out of dry dock... complete with grappling hook!

If you do that please record it and upload the video.
  • redz4twredz4tw Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2014
    I have Bad spelling you *******s OK STOP POINTING OUT I AM PISSED OFF HERE Vaadwaur is CHEAP TRIBBLE ****ING *******S WHO ARE TOO STRONG AND THE PEOPLE AT CRYPTIC ARE LAUGHING THERE TRIBBLE OFF WELL HOW ABOUT A LAWSUIT WILL DO HUH I AM PISSED OFF
    You sir have made my evening, and I'd love to see a courtroom argument play out with you as your own lawyer, Exhsibt A your honor is the difficulty of the bug controlled Veatwear. *judge picks up keyboard and mouse, owns Veatwar*
  • jarodroto123jarodroto123 Member Posts: 1,337 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    redz4tw wrote: »
    You sir have made my evening, and I'd love to see a courtroom argument play out with you as your own lawyer, Exhsibt A your honor is the difficulty of the bug controlled Veatwear. *judge picks up keyboard and mouse, owns Veatwar*

you have been judged and served .....*bangs hammer on desk and walks out with a swagger*
  • bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    voporak wrote: »
    Orange wingnut's lawnmower gorilla barked seven fruit loops.

I can understand the above sentence more than the OP.

he`s most likely got that DS9 disease that miles o`brian had where he started talking gibberish.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• mikekodermikekoder Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm more upset about people bashing the Galaxy in this thread. I fly the Gal-R and am proud of it! I have fit the ship out to be a tank and still push out decent DPS. Do I plow through enemies like they were better? No. And I refuse to be forced to play that way. But my Gal-R is far from a failaxy.

You know how many times I've died since playing DR? Twice. The first time was when I encountered the Vaadwaur's AOE X thingy. (The one where the Xs appear and then they fire those powerful bursts). And the only reason I did was because I though I could take it with no shields and about half hull. The second time I honestly don't know what happened. I blew up a Vaadwaur ship and then I blew up. BEFORE he blew up. And I was well above half health. I really have no clue what happened there.

Indeed my friend and I ran one of the patrol missions together on Elite to see if we could do it. He was in a Jem Hadar Dread Carrier. He nearly died several times. Then he dropped and I was left to fight all the enemies by myself. And I did. Alone. And survived.

So yea.
  • stomperx99stomperx99 Member Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited October 2014

How about I sew you for 1st degree murder of grammar! :cool:
    ZomboDroid10122015042230.jpg

I'm sorry to people who I, in the past, insulted, annoyed, etc.
  • gofasternowgofasternow Member Posts: 1,390 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    mikekoder wrote: »
    I'm more upset about people bashing the Galaxy in this thread. I fly the Gal-R and am proud of it! I have fit the ship out to be a tank and still push out decent DPS. Do I plow through enemies like they were better? No. And I refuse to be forced to play that way. But my Gal-R is far from a failaxy.

You know how many times I've died since playing DR? Twice. The first time was when I encountered the Vaadwaur's AOE X thingy. (The one where the Xs appear and then they fire those powerful bursts). And the only reason I did was because I though I could take it with no shields and about half hull. The second time I honestly don't know what happened. I blew up a Vaadwaur ship and then I blew up. BEFORE he blew up. And I was well above half health. I really have no clue what happened there.

Indeed my friend and I ran one of the patrol missions together on Elite to see if we could do it. He was in a Jem Hadar Dread Carrier. He nearly died several times. Then he dropped and I was left to fight all the enemies by myself. And I did. Alone. And survived.

So yea.

...y'know, I should update my Gal-R and fly her around instead of my Luxury Crusier...
  • jrbrianjrbrian Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have to say that all missions appear much more difficult following the release of DR. I haven't gotten the nack of how to tackle the Waadwaur (possibley other species). I am a casual player and my ship isn't buffed up with any of the gear etc. Must say however that it must be pretty frustrating for the newer players?? There needs to be a balance between difficulty factor and fun as well as keeping people in the game.
  • finiesfinies Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Last Battle , awesome fight . Took 2 hrs to do .. and i got a pistol ... Oh the so warm feeling !
  • uss917019uss917019 Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    After the first post of the complaint was ok but after the second one with all caps and that sounds like rage now it gets ridiculous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Lawsuit? What for? You are going to try and sue an entertainment company because you did not find a FREE product entertaining? Wow, I would love to meet the lawyer who would take that case!
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • thedoctorblueboxthedoctorbluebox Member Posts: 749 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Make sure you have slotted all your traits properly, hit U go to Traits screen and apply traits.

Make sure you have applied proper skill points to your skills as well, if you don't put skill points into abilities on your captain you will also be weak.

Make sure you have everything speced right.
  • bcwhguderian1941bcwhguderian1941 Member Posts: 804 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Hey, I'm a swind..er.. lawyer. You just send me a $5000.00 retainer, and weeeeeel get'um!!! :D

BCW.
  • qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Laughing 'their asses' off dude...

Thanks Edward, I always spell their incorrectly, it's 1 of those words that will forever, always look misspelled to me.
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,115 Arc User
    edited October 2014

To be fair, the DR Expansion is free;; and you can still take a character to 60 without doing a single Delta Quadrant story mission, patrol, PvE queue content, etc. I also understand that you're upset and why (and agree to a fair degree, although I haven't had too much of a problem (baring STFs) beating stuff (even on Elite..)

But, my point? How is something you got 100% free a 'ripoff'?
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • christianmacchristianmac Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The only thing that gets me every time are the tricobolt mines the vaduaar use.....they get me everytime.
    77TH FIGHTER SQUADRON