test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

can't level up?

crazyguitarladycrazyguitarlady Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited October 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I'm not sure if this is an actual bug or I'm not using the game properly, but after completing "The Cavalry" I can't progress to the next mission because I don't have enough skill points. So I go and do some more missions and still don't level up. I check out my stats and it says:

skill points earned: 366000
Earn for next grade: n/a
skill points spent: 364500
spend for next rank: 497000

so is it a bug or am i doing something wrong? Any advice is appreciated.
Post edited by crazyguitarlady on

Comments

• primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2014
    I'm not sure if this is an actual bug or I'm not using the game properly, but after completing "The Cavalry" I can't progress to the next mission because I don't have enough skill points. So I go and do some more missions and still don't level up. I check out my stats and it says:

skill points earned: 366000
    Earn for next grade: n/a
    skill points spent: 364500
    spend for next rank: 497000

so is it a bug or am i doing something wrong? Any advice is appreciated.

You Must continue to Play Missions and Other In-game Content that Reward Skill Points in order to level up.

You will not be able to spend any in your Skill Tree, but you must still earn them to advance to the Next Rank.

Unlike the Content before Level 50 the Leveling Curve is a Lot Steeper.

Before Level 50 One Story Mission was usually enough to bring you to the next Ranks, after Level 50 it will usually take anywhere from 3-6 To Reach the Next Level.
  • crazyguitarladycrazyguitarlady Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    that makes sense, thanks. speaking of other missions what happened to the foundry? i cant see any missions there
  • crazyguitarladycrazyguitarlady Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    nevermind the foundry mysteriously reappeared