test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No Mk XIV Wide Arc Cannons on Exchange

geodplamgeodplam Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have upgraded an ultra-rare Mk XIII wide arc phaser dual cannon to a Mk XIV and when I look to see if others have posted a Mk XIV wide arc cannon on the exchange, there are none. And when I post mine, I can't find it with any other characters. So it basically isn't being seen, and therefore never being sold. Not sure what the issue is. I also have not seen any epic wide arc cannons on the exchange either, which seems unlikely that there isn't someone trying to sell one.
Post edited by geodplam on

Comments

• Options
    vnexusvnexus Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Well the Exchange has been off with quite a few items and rarity filters. Noted that many of the rarity filters on items now are busted, and have been. Im not sure how the new items are doing or standing up to the Exchange, not much info on the DEVs about this one but I'd like to kno the nik-picking of how the Exchange works and any issues in details it might have that they will or are working on.

I think it was a minor problem but with more and more items being added to it daily, might turn more major, I think.

-V
  • Options
    casper32433casper32433 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    geodplam wrote: »
    I have upgraded an ultra-rare Mk XIII wide arc phaser dual cannon to a Mk XIV and when I look to see if others have posted a Mk XIV wide arc cannon on the exchange, there are none. And when I post mine, I can't find it with any other characters. So it basically isn't being seen, and therefore never being sold. Not sure what the issue is. I also have not seen any epic wide arc cannons on the exchange either, which seems unlikely that there isn't someone trying to sell one.

Try searching for it without using any of the search filters, or just using the rarity filter. I have had the same problem with other items and have used this with success.