test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cant Complete Mindscape Mission

birzarkbirzark Member Posts: 634 Arc User
edited October 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Tried running through it twice, had no problem on tribble. It gets stuck after you leave the mind meld the second time after astrometrics, it wont complete the tracking cooper objective to continue.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• werexxxxwerexxxx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    same here, tried it 4 times but still i end up wandering on the bridge
  • laybakalaybaka Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Same, on my KDF I get kicked from astrometrics and then I'm the bridge and can't go/click/talk...
    idea=`grep -i clue /dev/brain` ; test -z "$idea" && echo "sorry, init 6 in progress" || sh ./answer-the-forum
  • deannatroi69deannatroi69 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have exactly the same problem. Fed Science captain. Had it on Tribble, too, except then I ended up with two Tuvoks.
  • tiriusavarotiriusavaro Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Encountered this as well; Fed Science, dropping and restarting had no effect. Bug report sent in.

Upon reading a second thread on this bug, I attempted the mission again and this time made sure to shoot all the enemies in the corridors leading up to Astrometrics before attempting to unlock the doors. This allowed me to complete the mission succesfully.
    Vice Admiral Tirius Avara'o | U.S.S. Mistral (Fleet Star Cruiser)
    Vice Admiral Mathrias | U.S.S. Utrecht (Blockade Runner Retrofit)
    Vide Admiral Kyurin | U.S.S. Cairhien (Fleet Dreadnought Cruiser)
    Vice Admiral Kiarl Leftrin | U.S.S. Aegir (Fleet Recon Science Vessel)
    --= Starfleet Strategic Command =--
  • zeratkzeratk Member Posts: 409
    edited October 2014
    I'm a link

Just try the following. Proceed slowly. Better walk and do not run to far ahead from Tuvok. If you are to quick he will handle some npcs on his own and stuck at that point. If he does not follow you into the Astrometics, it fails. Subtasks accomplish, but the maintask fails. Looks like the Devs set a trigger that the Tuvok-NPC has to enter the Astrometics himself!
    This is Crypticverse... :mad: