test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Buying Delta Operations Pack from Steam and Then Able to use it in Arc Account?

alchevsk1992alchevsk1992 Member Posts: 280 Arc User
This might sound stupid or impossible but, is it possible for me to buy the DO Pack from steam and then able to use it in the Arc. For example:

you "sync" your STO Arc account info with steam, buy DO Pack from the Steam store. Then log into the game with arc. Will it be there or will you ONLY be able to have it in your STO Steam account?
tumblr_no772wVUH31u41vjso1_r1_1280.png

"Our history, our past, our present and our future is now forever changed. All we can do is preserve what is left and continue onwards. This is not a surrender nor defeat, we will continue the fight. This is our last hope, our last chance... for victory."

Vlasek D. Lasor - 4.19.3580

Star Trek Online: Foundry Storyline Series
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• babarbourbabarbour Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I purchased it through Steam and could not redeem the code from Steam through Arc. That being said, I have no idea how to redeem my Steam DR pack code...
  • alchevsk1992alchevsk1992 Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    westmetals wrote: »
    If you have not already purchased, there's another option - you can use funds in your Steam Wallet to buy Zen, then use the Zen to buy the DR pack from within the game.

Star Trek Online: Delta Rising Operations Pack DLC is available on steam, costs $160 steam funds. If I buy this DLC on my steam account will i be able to have it on my Arc account when I log into it after it has been "synced"???

http://store.steampowered.com/app/325170/

"Our history, our past, our present and our future is now forever changed. All we can do is preserve what is left and continue onwards. This is not a surrender nor defeat, we will continue the fight. This is our last hope, our last chance... for victory."

• alchevsk1992alchevsk1992 Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    babarbour wrote: »
    I purchased it through Steam and could not redeem the code from Steam through Arc. That being said, I have no idea how to redeem my Steam DR pack code...

have you logged in and checked it in the Legacy Unlocks tab in the c-store? It's probably there.