test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Force complete patch

fruitvendor12fruitvendor12 Member Posts: 615 Arc User
How do I force a complete client update? I appreciate the incremental update, but want to bypass it.
Post edited by fruitvendor12 on

Comments

• Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Do you mean patch on demand? Cause you can de-select that from Options in the launcher.

Other than that, you just have to update when theres a patch.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Format. Fdisk. Reinstall.
    Should I start posting again after all this time?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    anazonda wrote: »
    Do you mean patch on demand? Cause you can de-select that from Options in the launcher.

Other than that, you just have to update when theres a patch.
    I mean I want to get the entire patch for tomorrow without waiting. Ironically, my other account on my son's laptop forced us to wait yesterday for the entire download. I posted on that then.
    chalpen wrote: »
    "Now I know why tigers eat their young, ya know?!"
  • Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Try connecting io tribble, that should give you something close to what will go live tomorrow.
  • Options
    adamkafeiadamkafei Member Posts: 6,539 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    chalpen wrote: »

Fdisk is a tad much...
    ZiOfChe.png?1
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I mean I want to get the entire patch for tomorrow without waiting. Ironically, my other account on my son's laptop forced us to wait yesterday for the entire download. I posted on that then.

Just how exactly do you expect to get a patch that hasn't been released yet?

All you can get at this point is the pre-patch... DR isn't released until tomorrow? Not sure how you could have missed it.
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    swamarian wrote: »
    Try connecting io tribble, that should give you something close to what will go live tomorrow.
    That did it. Thanks bud.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Just how exactly do you expect to get a patch that hasn't been released yet?

All you can get at this point is the pre-patch... DR isn't released until tomorrow? Not sure how you could have missed it.
    Self-awareness. Try it some time. The patch has been dribbling in for a bit. Like the best bit from your Da.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Self-awareness. Try it some time. The patch has been dribbling in for a bit. Like the best bit from your Da.

Boy are you going to be surprised tomorrow...
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    That's what your Ma said. "So Bob ain't yer Uncle... let's talk."

Look, it's just another patch. I want to minimize downtime. Very simple, and already solved for people without neurosis.

You want to advertise your Down's syndrome, that's another story. One that we as thinking loving people will be there for you as you handle your emotional shock.
  • Options
    mhirtescmhirtesc Member Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    How do I force a complete client update? I appreciate the incremental update, but want to bypass it.

Wait till server is down during update tomorrow morning, log in (you won't get into the game, but at least you'll have the whole patch finally).
  • Options
    thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    edited October 2014

The PoS isn't worth it, Ana. Hoping his HD will just lock up.
    STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png
  • Options
    jockey1979jockey1979 Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    That's what your Ma said. "So Bob ain't yer Uncle... let's talk."

Look, it's just another patch. I want to minimize downtime. Very simple, and already solved for people without neurosis.

You want to advertise your Down's syndrome, that's another story. One that we as thinking loving people will be there for you as you handle your emotional shock.

Dude, what's your problem?

Apart from there being no need to take that tone, there is also no need to start throwing insults for the sake of it.

You may want to swing by the ToS and EULA documents while you patch, there are sections about it for you to read