test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

did not get upgrade items for 10/2-6

captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
edited October 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
even though the game said I resolved the mission, I never got the 3 superior science tech upgrades, 3 superior engineering tech upgrades, and 1 major tech accelerator for the event. I am looking in my RnD inventory same place where all my other toons have theirs and nothing is there except the items from the previous event. I have also checked my main inventory if the game glitched and put them there, no such luck. ticket id #2,770873
lHut1H2.jpg
"I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
Post edited by captw on

Comments

• Options
    mrmarmite451mrmarmite451 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Same for me, handed in quest, got the reward text but no actual items in inventory. Happened with both Romulan and KDF characters.
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Some level toons seem to still get the mission but no rewards so are your toons under level 10?

They changed it due to abuse last week so now toons must be level 10 or more to get the mission.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    mrmarmite451mrmarmite451 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Not an issue with the toons level, it appears now that the rewards go into the R&D tab.....
  • Options
    captainleavittcaptainleavitt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have the same problem. My kdf toon lvl 17 by the way picked up the upgrade gear and it was in my inventory. I switched toons and back and they are gone. They are not in my r&d tab or anywhere else. I had no problem getting the first wave of upgrade gear. No point in submiting a formal ticket as they get ignored so I guesse I'm screwed. Thanks pwe and cryptic. I really appreciate this.
  • Options
    agathorneagathorne Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    "The Upgrade Event now requires players to at least be level 10 in order to obtain and complete the mission."

The problem is you DO get the mission if you are under level 10, so you don't know any better. Completing it however gives you nothing and presumably locks you out from actually doing it after level 10.

The mission should not be given below the required level to actually get the items :(
  • Options
    chip4312chip4312 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Is there anything we can do if we did resolve the mission before level 10? I didn't know that new characters were locked out until then, and am now out a round of upgrades
  • Options
    cruzistcruzist Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Same for me, handed in quest, got the reward text but no actual items in inventory. Happened with both Romulan and KDF characters.

That happened to me as well on KDF, but I talked to vendor again and received the items.
  • Options
    magnamaelduinmagnamaelduin Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Happened to me too. LVL 50 toons. (FED eng, KDF sic) Talked to the vendor, I saw that pop-up loot notice, and the items never made it to my invintory.

Quest completed, so the vendor isn't trying to give me anymore. Not in overflow bag; logging out and in didn't change anything.
  • Options
    omegasprimeomegasprime Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    having the same issue it seams levels below 10 are DO NOT receive anything.
    AKA Primus01, Lifetime member since January 16, 2010
    Windows 10 Pro
    Intel Core i7-5700
    RAM 32 GB
    2 Titan GTX 980M GDDR5 8 GB
  • Options
    corethlcorethl Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    As mentioned further up-check the R&D tab in your Inventory. The items are being placed in there now. I had a bad moment myself when I looked in the main inventory and didn't see anything showing up, even though the chat window said I'd received them. I don't know what possessed me to check the R&D tab, but I did check, and there they were!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    My level 6 and two level 7 characters did not receive anything. Did not show anything in reward window or in R&D tab.

Link
    Windows 10 Pro
    Intel Core i7-5700
    RAM 32 GB
  • Options
    craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    same problem here, mission auto accepts and auto completes, no rewards, checked R & D slots, inventory and even banks, got nothing at all and my toons are level 10 or higher. So its not the level. Guess we will miss out on this round because its not fixed
    I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • Options
    tardes13tardes13 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yup, same problem, searched everywhere, on newly created toons, I can't get the items, even at level 12.

For some reason, got a lvl 50 with same problem ...
    Completing it however gives you nothing and presumably locks you out from actually doing it after level 10.

My fear aswell ... you get at lvl 1 a blocked mission that will never become available as you level up.
    As mentioned further up-check the R&D tab in your Inventory.

This is NOT the problem for me. As I said, some toons get it, others don't.
  • Options
    sevenschasersevenschaser Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have the same issue on two of my level 50 characters. One of my level 50 characters was able to collect the free upgrades this weekend.

EDIT: I was finally able to collect the free upgrades on my two characters. Not sure what changed.
  • Options
    stlheestlhee Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have a same problem, my newly created lvl15 KDF-toons didn't get upgrade kits today. :(
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Character that complete the mission under level 10 and don't get anything done get the mission again nor receive the reward once the character reaches level 10 or 11. So, those characters lost out because the DEVs screwed up AGAIN!!!!!!
    Windows 10 Pro
    Intel Core i7-5700
    RAM 32 GB
  • Options
    craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    toons that are under level 10, dont get the rewards anymore, it was in patch notes.
    But, even then, all my toons ar level 10 or higher and i got shafted on it, so it was bugged but devs didnt care so many people miss out. When do they care? If they did, some things would never have gotten nerfed, some things wouldnt be a grind fest, etc,etc.
    If they re run the mission, that would be good, but, i think it wont happen cause they would have to try to make a rule for those who did claim.

Thanks for giving us yet another broken patch

There have been quite a few people saying ingame they couldnt get the rewards even though their toon is level 50
    I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
    planet-space-sun.jpg