test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance (October 2, 2014)

2»

Comments

• bubblebaflebubblebafle Member Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Its really incredible how the upgrade system works. So, they need to prepare every item ready to upgrade and it is not a universal mechanic, .. so we will always be in fear of find an item we cant upgrade... really cheap and crappy mechanics. So we will need to report the item everytime we find something we cant upgrade??? is this the way it is, cryptic?? ow... seriously.. :eek:, it will be thousands of times better to just get rid of it, and make the new marks of the items serparatedly. Of course, this is not possible, its better to have a cheap and broken upgrade system instead to drain our dilithium...
  • d0vahki11nd0vahki11n Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Good news about the newly upgradeable items. Can't wait to see a mk XIII Nukara Personal Shield in action :D
    2015_10_17_181_01bcccf5619c5811eb14_1.jpg
  • pennylongpennylong Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Any news on the TOS ship phasers?
  • allyoftheforceallyoftheforce Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Aegis set upgrade, when? An answer sometime before the end of the universe would be nice please.
  • curedmencuredmen Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    OMFG!! How greedy can Cryptic be?! WTF RANT RANT RANT!

So your saying that i cant transfer my +700 mining claims?! But its okay to transfer new ones!? :eek:

Ive been waiting for update that lets us transfer claims to other characters and NOW YOU THROW THIS AT MY FACE?! Not happy...NOT COOL AT ALL!

Riiiiiiight, i suppose i wont be supporting this game with my credit card untill i and most likely the majority gets what it deserves! RANT RANT RANT!

Fix it NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gSQg1i_q2g
    edited October 2014
    curedmen wrote: »

So your saying that i cant transfer my +700 mining claims?! But its okay to transfer new ones!? :eek:

Ive been waiting for update that lets us transfer claims to other characters and NOW YOU THROW THIS AT MY FACE?! Not happy...NOT COOL AT ALL!

Riiiiiiight, i suppose i wont be supporting this game with my credit card untill i and most likely the majority gets what it deserves! RANT RANT RANT!

Fix it NOW!

Yeah, basically they did nothing to solve "our" problem, i am in the same bag. What i want is to trade the claims i have. I stop gathering claims time ago, so this "fix" didnt solve anything for me lol. Again it is another maneouver to make newbie lifes easier, thats all.
  • vorga113vorga113 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    As I've said many times before, Cryptic/PWE are run by the FCA so reference the Rules of Acquisition

The FCA wishes it was PWE
  • pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Maintenance has begun. We will post again when it is complete.

Thanks everyone!

~CaptainSmirk
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    Will you fix my KCB retro-actively?! Upgrading that item was wickedly costly. :(

"Borg Impulse Engines Mk 12"

And what about the Borg Console?! It can't be upgraded now, either.

Some answers would be nice.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ZOMG MAINTENANCE HAS STARTED!!! WE'RE ALL DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMED!!! DDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the guys who just ran a UIE PUG with me with 13 minutes on the clock and got it done in 8 minutes, thank you! You were awesome!
    curedmen wrote: »

Fix it NOW!

You, sir, made me chuckle. Well done!
    Yeah, basically they did nothing to solve "our" problem, i am in the same bag. What i want is to trade the claims i have. I stop gathering claims time ago, so this "fix" didnt solve anything for me lol. Again it is another maneouver to make newbie lifes easier, thats all.

Uh...he was being sarcastic...
  • llkill0rllllkill0rll Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    whats with the dyson proton weapon? forgot that too? why we cant yet upgrade this cannon that u cant change on the ship? so now its really almost a fully wasted weapon slot..
    edited October 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »

Yeah i got it too late... :P
  • antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    llkill0rll wrote: »
    whats with the dyson proton weapon? forgot that too? why we cant yet upgrade this cannon that u cant change on the ship? so now its really almost a fully wasted weapon slot..

The weapon is still there is it not ?

I would imagine that when Delta launches and you T5-U your ship the cannon would upgrade as well. (or when you hit 60)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • milestfoxmilestfox Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Please note that the Overcharged Plasma Sniper Rifle Mk XI still cannot be upgraded.
    Other than that, incredibly tasty patch notes. Keep up the good work!
  • guard41guard41 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    yay. Another update to the upgrade system!

Would this fix my Mk XIII Adapted M.A.C.O shield array? Not a single stat changed on it when I went from 12 to 13 >.<
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    guard41 wrote: »
    yay. Another update to the upgrade system!

Would this fix my Mk XIII Adapted M.A.C.O shield array? Not a single stat changed on it when I went from 12 to 13 >.<

I think GM's have replied to ppl (in General Discussion is to be believed), that once an item has been upgraded, they will *never* be able to fix/change it again.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • shandypandyshandypandy Member Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I think GM's have replied to ppl (in General Discussion is to be believed), that once an item has been upgraded, they will *never* be able to fix/change it again.

If that's the case, wow. That's seriously dodgy.
    giphy.gif
  • curedmencuredmen Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    ZOMG MAINTENANCE HAS STARTED!!! WE'RE ALL DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMED!!! DDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the guys who just ran a UIE PUG with me with 13 minutes on the clock and got it done in 8 minutes, thank you! You were awesome!

You, sir, made me chuckle. Well done!

ARGH! I wasnt sarcastic! if i was...i would tell it...seriously! RANT RANT RANT!

We need to get those "old" claims as account bound....RABLE RABLE RABLE....
  • tome85tome85 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, October 2nd, at 7AM PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for our weekly scheduled maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to last for 2.5 hours. The test server, launcher and access to manage your account may also be unavailable during some portions of the maintenance.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team

Hey Trendy will the coffee machine you have there wiil be upgraded too? i really could use that upgrade also...:)
    My daily grind is STAR TREK BATTLES channel - NO HIGH DPS WANTED

tumblr_mtvjgwae6F1rzu2xzo4_r1_400.gif
  • scolouscolou Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    hypl wrote: »
    *prepares for incoming rage*

its understandable, if you called a plumber to fix the boiler and all he did was make the little light come on for you but gave everyone else a fixed boiler wouldn't you be angry too?
    its half a fix and not aimed at those who have already spent money and time.

Bad form peterpan BAD FORM!
  • guard41guard41 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I will rage about their upgrade system being bugged and them refusing to help those who have been affected by it, does that count! :) ?
  • tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited October 2014

i bet if they were accidentally upgrading to 6 op [acc]x3 [crtd]x3 mods they would sure find a way to fix them hey
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I wonder whether they will launch a sale in the next two weeks. Maybe a Master Key sale, a services sale or a ship sale? Anyboy heard of something special planned for the week before Delta Rising launches?
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    still need to fix the special items polarized tetryons from the mission "The New Link" so they can upgrade

Yes please, they're weak as s*$& and my lockbox Polaron won't upgrade.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • thegreathibikithegreathibiki Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Well it's nice to know.... But it's a day late and a dollar short. My main toon is still over two years of claims to go through. Wish I could share the wealth of those already gotten.

And though some items are being adressed I notice there is still no word on Shuttle weapons, gear, or devices. I also see no talk about paratrinic array or the removal of the [borg] modifiers.
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience. We'll see you back in-game!
    ~LaughingTrendy
This discussion has been closed.