Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance (September 25, 2014) [Complete!]

2»

Comments

• Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Maintenance has begun. I will post again in around 2.5 hours once maintenance has completed.

~LaughingTrendy

Morning, Trendy!

I made some tofu bacon in my dorm's kitchen. It tastes surprisingly good.

Love the Foundry upgrades, can't wait to get back in-game!
  • Options
    mackbolan01mackbolan01 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    guten morgan fraulein trendy

free bacon for all, hail ba'al..............

and good morning Grand Vizier,sir...............

btw , who farted ????
  • Options
    wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    i'm a bit twisted about the early release of mk xiii ur upgrade, but thx though for the free stuff again ;).
    guess on the other hand it gives a kind of glide-time and not will ruin pvp totally in one single rush :D...

i'll give it a gentle shot and probably will end up here:
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1223171

i'd really be interested to have a future-look into how high-end-pvp will be in like one year or so...
  • Options
    tarastheslayertarastheslayer Member Posts: 1,541 Bug Hunter
    edited September 2014
    And this is news why? lol, tell us something we dont know already...

Btw, no any news about efforts being directed to the loadout system, try bugs and IMPORTANT things like these. Thanks, again.

And the doff system still making us waiting 2-3 minutes everytime we login... serioulsy?? is this game-breaking thing going to stay as it is now forever?? .

And I'll keep raising it until I genuinely feel I can do no more, it's not acceptable.

EDIT: I'm not saying this is the only issue at the moment, but it wouldn't have been worth bringing up here had they not released it early with so much wrong with it still.
    Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. - Euripides
    I no longer do any Bug Hunting work for Cryptic. I may resume if a serious attempt to fix the game is made.
  • Options
    philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
    edited September 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Only Bacon can save us! Hail bacon!

"Keh-ven!" Oh, wait, that was in "Home Alone", not in "Footloose." My bad.
  • Options
    kozar2kozar2 Member Posts: 602 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    And I'll keep raising it until I genuinely feel I can do no more, it's not acceptable.

EDIT: I'm not saying this is the only issue at the moment, but it wouldn't have been worth bringing up here had they not released it early with so much wrong with it still.

Exactly and honestly when the chance to gold isn't active, who in their right mind will use it anyway? There are some fundamentally broken things in the current holodeck and in the expansion. They need to focus on fixing these things. If things were in better shape sure this role out wold be nice but right now it just seems oddly planned.

I feel as if I'm on a ship that is taking on considerable amounts of water only to look-up and see the Captain has decided to add 50,000 pounds of new cargo while continuing to ignore the hole in the hull all the while talking about the importance of the new gold trim on the figure head at the prow.

That Captain would have lizardish qualities.
  • Options
    gavriil1983gavriil1983 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Wow, I love how every maintenance day, there's complaining. It helps me kill the boredom while waiting for the servers to be back up.
    Hence why I could never be a community manager, I'd be telling people off left and right and telling them to quit their whining.
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience. We'll see you back in-game!

~LaughingTrendy
This discussion has been closed.