test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta Rising - Playable Species ? ? ?

2»

Comments

• vnexusvnexus Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    My money is on a Zen Store unlock, like the Lion People lol & surely a few BOFFs if not or in addition too.

-V
  • kmhkmh Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    haha you guys are awesome . . . little did i expect such a debate in wondering about any possible new playable characters. This is why i love this game so much, the community is awesome. Feel free to carry on the conversation, it has been enlightening.
  • wodin73wodin73 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Personally I would like to see more playable races.... and I really don't care what they are..

If not playable as such then at least give us access to the NPC editor for aliens

I have... urm... several captains and none of them are human neither are their crews apart from the Forced Fed Flores

However if they were to implement new Player races I think;

Suliban would be a good choice for Roms although they basically will end up Klink or Fed anyway..
    Talaxians for Fed
    Karzon for Klink

As for the rest...

Ocampa wouldn't make sense as a player race as they only have a 9 year life cycle so captain of a ship would be wrong.. But as DOFFs no problem

The Borg Cooperative could open up a new Starter story line as you Disconnect from the Collective and rediscover your identity..

Octanti could be a worthy BOFF or Player race with bonuses to Attacking Borg on the ground and in Space. However would not serve on ships with Liberated or Cooperative Borg Captains or Boffs.

APUs possibly as a BOFF that have been reprogrammed

Hazari would be perfect security DOFFs maybe even as a one use hired DOFF that could be used for specific missions..

Benthan and Turei would be more likely as enemies i.e. Hirogen

Kobali.. would have to agree that they seem an odd fit as Allies to any faction but it is what it is.. however a Kobali Captain... Reanimates his dead Crew members... no need for extra Faction resources!!

Just my 2 cents :)

"Learning isn't everything, But everything requires learning" Vice Admiral Solen - Classis Praetoria Sol
      Solen - Vulcan UFP Admiral
      Voehun - Nausicaan KDF Mercenary
      Ro'Karn - Cardassian KDF Mercenary
      Nanhoj - Boslic RR Commander
      Tayna - Human 23c Lieutenant