test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta Alliance Reputation

Comments

• docsantinodocsantino Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Gotta admit...with the reputation nerf, I really don't see the point of adding yet another reputation project. None of the Delta Alliance Reputation abilities really stand out. I don't see myself replacing any of my abilities or gear with anything this reputation project has to offer. I'm going to pass on this one.
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Why would the Federation use Polaron weapons especially with the Eclipse's Phaser Lance?

What consoles boost the Neutronic Torpedo?
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Dont like the Kobali but I guess I'll need to grind it... would of been better if they gave us a choice on which side we can "support".

It should of been that at the end of the day the folks from the alpha and beta quads decide to stay officially neutral and do business with both sides since they are after a large coalition to fight against the Iconians.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    docsantino wrote: »
    Gotta admit...with the reputation nerf, I really don't see the point of adding yet another reputation project. None of the Delta Alliance Reputation abilities really stand out. I don't see myself replacing any of my abilities or gear with anything this reputation project has to offer. I'm going to pass on this one.

You took the word right out of my mouth.

If the reput offers a dil reward like the others have this could be the only incentive here.

The new console looks interesting but other than that… why bother at all?
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Is this on tribble yet? I'm wondering wether the Phaser Compression Rifle resembles the canon compression rifle or wether it's another stock super-soaker.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    In addition to these passives, completing your advancement with the Delta Alliance and reaching Tier 5 will allow access to a powerful Active Ability usable in Ground combat:

Concussive Tachyon Emission
    Generates a large Tachyon blast that deals damage and nullifies enemy shields for a short time.

The way the tooltip looks in game it looks like this tier 5 rep skill appears to be space but in the blog it says ground so which is it? lol
  • tancrediivtancrediiv Member Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So Reputation System n

Player and forumite formerly known as FEELTHETHUNDER

Expatriot Might Characters in EXILE
  • inthefluxxinthefluxx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I really wish we got more slots for reputation traits, because at this point we can only use 25% of the traits that we acquire.
  • frojoe2000frojoe2000 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    How come it is impossible to earn Ancient Power Cells?
  • truewarpertruewarper Member Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Join forces with the Delta Alliance Reputation as you explore Delta Rising. The Alliance will help equip Captains with the necessary tools to face the Delta Quadrant! Read more about it here in our latest dev blog by Systems Designer, Mike McTyre!

Check it out here!

~LaughingTrendy

Excuse me, what exploring is there in DR actually? Not a trick question.
    52611496918_3c42b8bab8.jpg
    Departing from Sol *Earth* by Carlos A Smith,on Flickr
    SPACE---The Last and Great Frontier. A 14th-year journey
    Vna res, una mens, unum cor et anima una. Cetera omnia, somnium est.
  • centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    How come it is impossible to earn Ancient Power Cells?
    Actually, not impossible, but unlikely; I just got an APC in a reputation gear reward box just running the rep grind for Delta. Of 4 alts, this is the first time, so apparently the RNG rules this reward, too... :eek:
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013