test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta Alliance Reputation

pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
Join forces with the Delta Alliance Reputation as you explore Delta Rising. The Alliance will help equip Captains with the necessary tools to face the Delta Quadrant! Read more about it here in our latest dev blog by Systems Designer, Mike McTyre!

Check it out here!

~LaughingTrendy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• verlaine11verlaine11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    A2B + Gelpack = more win

Reactive Ship Repairs ◦On Crit Triggers a ship self-heal <
    lolz what with the massive critical % people can get
  • bobosmrade1bobosmrade1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    So rep items remain Mk XII?
    Cave Troll vs Forum troll
    Know the difference
    It could save your life...
    rushatsi wrote: »
    pvp? whats dat?
    Pervert vs. Pervert!:eek:
  • reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Rep weapons are still Mk12? Also, space set is a beam array and a DHC? Thats an unusual combination.
  • mhall85mhall85 Member Posts: 2,852 Arc User1
    edited September 2014
    Please let us equip more than ONE of the DHCs...
    d87926bd02aaa4eb12e2bb0fbc1f7061.jpg
  • captainmd10captainmd10 Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited September 2014

The rep items are still Mark 12, but I think they will be compatable for upgrades thanks to the upgrade system that's being hinted on at Tribble.
  • bobosmrade1bobosmrade1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The rep items are still Mark 12, but I think they will be compatable for upgrades thanks to the upgrade system that's being hinted on at Tribble.

I don't know what to think :D
    Cave Troll vs Forum troll
    Know the difference
    It could save your life...
    rushatsi wrote: »
    pvp? whats dat?
    Pervert vs. Pervert!:eek:
  • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    yay another rep lol...

I wonders if you get a oocampa tribble that dies after 7 seconds after you complete it.
    edited September 2014
    Oh, and I still want to point out that "Thoron Infused" should have a hyphen in the middle of it, as it reads in-game... like "Thoron-Infused".

Yay grammar. :D
  • hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Umm, why does the space set have the counter-command visuals? Please tell me this is an error...

And again, no love for pistols. You've done rifles to death already. Enough with the damn rifles.
    This content is sure to add a rich new layer to our game, as well as stun our players with the design and quality of the Space and Ground gear sets.

Please do not insult our intelligence with this kind of PR dribble. It's just another copy/pasta rep, with a different coat of paint. Well, almost... :rolleyes:
  • ak255ak255 Member Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Not sure what to think of that. I mean the good thing about that is we can start the Reputation at Lvl 50 and not 55 or 60. But also this "upgrade" could mean spending ridiculous amounts of Dilithium just to upgrade. I hope the upgrade is free.
  • trelane87trelane87 Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Seriously.. a ground weapon that comes with a 'Tactical Orbital Strike' ability.. should be interesting :rolleyes:
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    So does this mean no MKXIII or mark XIV equipemtn is being planned for x 2
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Sweet, rep quantums.
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • cerritourugcerritourug Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The new tier 5 is going to bring havoc on PVP as many of us have already said but cryptic againt dont care.

We already have the TR gun that ignore shields and now we have a new weapon that also ignores shields! Cryptic, you are killing the engi class on ground with this!

Also, you are killing the shield mechanics on ground (PVE and PVP).. tactics can one shot nearly any NPC with out thinking on their shields.

Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • androphorosandrophoros Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Will Queues be the only way to earn Delta marks, or will there be other ways to earn marks to suite different playstyles?
    "Wesley - He wants the Impossible
    Geordi - That's the short definition of Captain" - and the STO Forums
  • no09dysonsphereno09dysonsphere Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    At least if you're gonna copy/paste could you copy/paste a plasma weapon...
  • dropskillerdropskiller Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Well i was dreaming that they will give us armor generators to other ships....
  • venkouvenkou Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Delta Alliance Elite (Ground Set – 3 Pieces)

Delta Alliance Combat Armor Mk XII
    This combat ready body armor grants the wearer excellent resistance to physical, kinetic, and energy damage.
    It also offers tremendous resistances to root, stun and knockback control effects.
    This body armor’s exo-skeleton can greatly amplify the wearer’s physical constitution; allowing the wearer to resist greater damage.
    Upon earning all three pieces of the Ground Set, you will be automatically granted a Costume Unlock for the purposes of displaying the unique visuals that accompany this armor.

Delta Alliance Unimatrix Personal Shield Mk XII
    This personal shield generator was designed to better handle the threats of the Delta Quadrant.
    Utilizing the Unimatrix technology the shield greatly resists any shield drain effects.
    Additionally the shield has an incrased capacity allowing it to absorb higher than normal amount of damage.

Compression Phaser Rifle Mk XII
    The Compression Phaser Rifles primary fire mode is able to rapid fire bolts of energy at a target.
    While it’s secondary fire mode has a wide beam setting which is very effective at stunning targets.
    The Compression Rifle’s primary fire mode can also Expose targets.
    When targeting an Exposed enemy, the secondary fire mode automatically changes to a Tactical Orbital Strike causing considerable damage to the target after a short charge-up period.
    Also available in Disruptor energy.
    Meh.

Once you have a few MK XII sets, the motivation to get another one is nonexistent.

*pushes the Delta reputation system aside*

What do you have for MK XIII and MK XIV?

MK XII is sooooooooo obsolete.

As a result of the new level cap, the reputation gear is no longer relevant.
    edited September 2014
    hypl wrote: »
    Umm, why does the space set have the counter-command visuals? Please tell me this is an error...

Given the condition of the art on Tribble at the moment, I bet this is just a placeholder.
  • zeratkzeratk Member Posts: 409
    edited September 2014
    So far about Cryptic saying "We have to much Reputationsystems"....

*facepalm*

More controll effect for ground. Exactly what Ground PvP needs.....:rolleyes: *sigh

Reptraits....nearly the same TRIBBLE like the other ones that exist.
    This is Crypticverse... :mad:
  • timberwolf#2067 timberwolf Member Posts: 49 Media Corps
    edited September 2014
    Yea I thought there was talk from the devs about mkXIII and mkXIV gear....so why wouldnt all rep upgrade to max out at mkXIV? that would give player the incentive to actually grind the rep....after all if they are grinding for gear that will not be high end or upgradable for free, no one will really be interested in goign after it
    edited September 2014
    Will Queues be the only way to earn Delta marks, or will there be other ways to earn marks to suite different playstyles?

Well, you gotta earn something in the new adventure zone... and I bet there will be one mission that will award Delta Marks (like "Assimilated" and "Surface Tension" award Undine Marks).
  • venkouvenkou Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yea I thought there was talk from the devs about mkXIII and mkXIV gear....so why wouldnt all rep upgrade to max out at mkXIV? that would give player the incentive to actually grind the rep....after all if they are grinding for gear that will not be high end or upgradable for free, no one will really be interested in goign after it
    Weird. I know what you mean.

Why waste time on grinding useless MK XII items?

Where are the MK XIII and MK XIV items?
  • exa12exa12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ...another grenade power, whoop-dee-smeggin-doo

I mean, really? thats all you could come up with?

for spoiler text use #1b1c1f
  • commodoreobviouscommodoreobvious Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Geko mentioned once the possibility of separating the ground and space active traits from one bar to two. Is that going to happen?
  • tuskin67tuskin67 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    hypl wrote: »

Its still being Worked on.
  • atomictikiatomictiki Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Yeah, why make a new rep with obsolete items? Be still my beating heart for another lame rep grind.
    Leave nerfing to the professionals.
  • rygelx16rygelx16 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Anyone know the set bonuses? in the end that's what is going to make or break this gear.
  • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    atomictiki wrote: »
    Yeah, why make a new rep with obsolete items? Be still my beating heart for another lame rep grind.

rofl...

It's not supposed to make any sense since most of any season or expansion is planned in between drink and meal orders at an eating establishment lol.
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *facepalm*

So wait, the new rep items are Mk XII?? Does that mean we'll need to upgrade them after obtaining them?
    HQroeLu.jpg