Install Arc
Options

just wth is wrong with the players in this game

2»

Comments

• Options
    neppakyoneppakyo Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The only hacks I use is binding fireworks to spacebar!

But yeah, kerrat is the only fun place left in STO
    Quote about STO on consoles: "Not quite as bad as No man's sky, but a close second."
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited September 2014
    Ahahaha I remember that gio :D

I was knocking the faw Scimi guy's engines offline, draining him big time while you were demolishing its hull lol.

At a point I saw three, different kind of EWP; yours, my pets' tetryon-plasma cloud, and theta. Gawd the laughs we had on TS!

He reported for "movement hax". Lol tractor mines, Tractor beam III from pets, three kinds of EWP, chroniton torpedoes, TBRs, multidimensional graviton shields, drains. :D

I fought that dude 1 vs 1 in the Arena. He failed miserably after saying I didn't have enough DPS to kill him.

http://tinypic.com/m/i77ig5/3
  • Options
    dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    deokkent wrote: »
    Also before I forget...

These federation are becoming arrogant. I only left for a couple of days to grind a new build you little animals. I'll come back in a couple of days with my brand new build.

Watch out, deo'ka will come back to bring you tears federation scums.

Oh oh...pick me pick me...I'll show you how an aux2bat pro plays :cool:
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • Options
    shandypandyshandypandy Member Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    bare drama inside the ride.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    So many people use macros. This is how I spot a pve hero. Macros don't work, in fact it makes your build too predictable. It's not exactly a hack, some of them won't put too much thought into it and just make everything activate the moment it comes off cool down.

Edit: Oh man thissler, give it up, people just call them macros, script is too obscure he he he.

lolwut? maybe if you have a single space bar bind. clicker master race? LOL
  • Options
    playhard88playhard88 Member Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    So many people use macros. This is how I spot a pve hero. Macros don't work, in fact it makes your build too predictable. It's not exactly a hack, some of them won't put too much thought into it and just make everything activate the moment it comes off cool down.

You really thing thats the only thing u can do with an script? :rolleyes:
    John Sheridan@playhard88 - FED Tactical
    Vin Naftero@playhard88 - FED Sciencie
    K'tan@playhard88 - KDF Tactical
    Argento@playhard88 - RRF Tactical (FED)
  • Options
    rezkingrezking Member Posts: 1,109 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    giotariz wrote: »
    Took my not yet finished science Vesta in Ker'rat with a friend (Lara khan).
    Killed some klinks, didn't even let 'em cloak.
    Got at least 3 reports for being a hacker and such bs.

lolwtf

Don't be dismayed by allegations of haxing...or lulled into a false sense of proficiency.
    Always remember, PvP is broken.

The Vesta line are great ships...too bad there aren't equal ships in the KDF.
    But PvP wouldn't be as fun if they did, would it?

Try to have some fun, regardless.
    NO to ARC
    RIP KDF and PvP 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    neppakyo wrote: »
    The only hacks I use is binding fireworks to spacebar!

But yeah, kerrat is the only fun place left in STO

That isn't hacks. That isn't hacks at all.

That is standard-issue Ker'rat gear.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    omgrandalthoromgrandalthor Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ill take on a2b ships with a non a2b ship a2b is for noobs :P
  • Options
    dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Challenge accepted

[email]Dahm@acceleron...Let[/email]'s do this.

Deo, I'll turn that doom into mood. Not just any mood but good mood food.

And it ain't humble pie but delicious victory cake.

Cake I'll share with all those that fell before me...

Wait...wtf
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • Options
    spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Took my not yet finished science Vesta in Ker'rat with a friend (Lara khan).
    Killed some klinks, didn't even let 'em cloak.
    Got at least 3 reports for being a hacker and such bs.

lolwtf

Yesterday I one-shotted an Undine with a 3300 lunge.
    Then he told me " the hackers will perish "
    P58WJe7.jpg

• Options
    giotarizgiotariz Member Posts: 652 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yesterday I one-shotted an Undine with a 3300 lunge.
    Then he told me " the hackers will perish "

welcome to hackers club lol
    Sad Pandas PvP - Starfleet Dental Member - Lag Industries Leader
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977

• Options
    semodo1semodo1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I am already in a PvP fleet. Actually I am in 3 lol

My point was people prefer reporting for being "a hacker" instead of learning how to pvp

In fairness, with a lot of the "pro" pvp'ers console swapping etc.,. what do you expect? Of course people are gonna cry foul.
  • Options
    alejogalejog Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    semodo1 wrote: »
    In fairness, with a lot of the "pro" pvp'ers console swapping etc.,. what do you expect? Of course people are gonna cry foul.

Not to underscore console swapping, as we all know it happens and it is well documented, it really is only effective on vapers and cloaked snoopers as those are the ships that are out of combat long enough and frequently enough to take advantage of it.

Thus, a lot of pvpers don't really do it in arenas or cap and holds. Particularly because even if they wanted to do it they're not in combat long enough usually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]-32nd Vipers- PvP Team

Nothing is impossible to him who would try.... except getting cryptic to care about pvp.
  • Options
    semodo1semodo1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    alejog wrote: »
    Not to underscore console swapping, as we all know it happens and it is well documented, it really is only effective on vapers and cloaked snoopers as those are the ships that are out of combat long enough and frequently enough to take advantage of it.

Thus, a lot of pvpers don't really do it in arenas or cap and holds. Particularly because even if they wanted to do it they're not in combat long enough usually.

The point is - people aren't going to draw the distinction of who does swap consoles and who doesn't. If you perform some ability which someone doesn't understand or doesn't want to understand, then they're inclined to call "hax". The fact that there are those out there who, as one sole example, console swap - well it helps perpetuate the notion of "hax". Only a few threads back a poster (and regular pvp'er) was self-praising on his new-found build which included, through his own admission, the great pro-tool of console swapping to gain the most bang. So, as regards the pvp community, all I'm saying is .. if you have people who do hax, especially regular or pro players ... well you can't expect any less than everyone getting called out for haxing by the newer or ignorant players.
  • Options
    guriphuguriphu Member Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Being called a hacker is how you keep score in PvP. The person who is accused of hacking the most* at the end of any given month wins. Three is a respectable amount for a single match**, but you're going to have to work harder if you want to keep up***! Get out there and frag some fools!

*nobody's actually keeping score... probably
    **Come back when you've been called a hacker a hundred times, whippersnapper! Get off my lawn with your darned rock music!
    ***but not with me, I'm retired from STO pvp and no-one calls me a hacker any more T.T
  • Options
    zathri83zathri83 Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    They can't adapt to change. :(
  • Options
    riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Ha, I might just be able to make you swallow your words in two weeks time? Prepare your doom.

Pick me, Pick me!