test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Z(C?)-Store Questions

stodatapiocardstodatapiocard Member Posts: 187 Arc User
edited September 2014 in C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
I am curious to know whether I an claim a ship from the Z-Store that I am not yet eligible for?
(I.E Only have a Lvl 10 Klingon Char, and wondering if I can claim the Varanus Class free giveaway anyway(See what I did there...))

Thanks for the help guys!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by stodatapiocard on

Comments

• tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    i believe you cannot.
  • stodatapiocardstodatapiocard Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    i believe you cannot.

Ah, Well that IS dissapointing...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spudviciousspudvicious Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    it is extremely disappointing, but that has been the case in this game for as long as I can remember. I would love it if they would change that, because you can't even pre buy the ships with zen (except as part of things like the romulan legacy bundle).

It's also sad for me because I abandoned my original STO account due to being stalked and don't have anyone high enough level on my current account to claim either ship. I was hoping for a leg up on getting back to where I used to be. c'est la vie. :(
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    it is extremely disappointing, but that has been the case in this game for as long as I can remember. I would love it if they would change that, because you can't even pre buy the ships with zen (except as part of things like the romulan legacy bundle).

It's also sad for me because I abandoned my original STO account due to being stalked and don't have anyone high enough level on my current account to claim either ship. I was hoping for a leg up on getting back to where I used to be. c'est la vie. :(

You DO realize if you're being stalked, harassed and what not you can request a handle change and they probably would have done it? :P
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• spudviciousspudvicious Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    askray wrote: »
    You DO realize if you're being stalked, harassed and what not you can request a handle change and they probably would have done it? :P

Do they still do that? last time I saw it mentioned in a forum (in CO forums, iirc), Trailturtle said that with a lot of the PWE changes, the tech had become so buried and complicated that they effectively couldn't do it anymore.